The company you keep....... Topic

Shouldn't the President be aware of THE COMPANY HE KEEPS????
4/7/2011 3:49 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 4/7/2011 2:26:00 PM (view original):
It's a silly thread.
4/7/2011 3:51 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 3:49:00 PM (view original):
Shouldn't the President be aware of THE COMPANY HE KEEPS????
Do you know the wherabouts and activities of everyone you've know when you're not around?

Please, show me the evidence that he had any idea this guy went to hookers....

And also, please explain exactly why you think MLK had VD.  That was quite a claim you made, so it's completely on-topic. Let's hear it...

4/7/2011 3:54 PM

Am I the President?  Do I have hundreds of handlers trying to ensure my re-election? Shouldn't the President be held to a higher standard? 

4/7/2011 4:01 PM
Not when it comes to something he has no way of knowing about.

He's just the president. He doesn't have any magical powers, he can't do a vulcan mind meld, and he can't have every person he's ever met followed around 24/7.

Now,... the whole MLK had VD thing,... please explain.

4/7/2011 4:02 PM
How does he have no way of knowing about it?   Don't you think his people do background checks?  Do you really think the President is just like us?
4/7/2011 4:07 PM
He met this guy when he was a kid. Who the hell was going to run a background check?  And I don't know if you realize this, but a background check can't predict the future, lol!

And how exactly did you come to believe that MLK had VD? Please be specific.

4/7/2011 4:09 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tedco on 4/7/2011 2:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 2:03:00 PM (view original):
Because it displays poor decision-making and judge of character.   If you'll take your daughters around a man who frequents prostitutes, what sort of moral standard do you have?
This.

You really should read before you respond.
How do we know he "frequents" prostitutes?

And even if he does, what evidence is there that Obama would have known about it? Do you think it's the kind of thing that people just chat about around the family of their childhood friends? Really?

And also, have you been able to dig up a shred of evidence that MLK had VD? Since you briught it up and all, I'd love to know where you got that information from.

So you think this was his first time trying to buy some poon?   How's that for bad luck?

I think "shady" people are pretty easy to spot.   I hope our President is a better judge of character than I am.  
And we're back to this.   Poor dude got caught his first time.
4/7/2011 4:23 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

When did I say it was his first time?

Let's just say for a moment that he's paid women to have sex with him before, and never been caught.

How exactly would a background check uncover this???

And also, what makes you think that MLK had VD?

Are you avoiding that question because you know that it's bullshit?

4/7/2011 4:25 PM
Do you understand what a background check is?    Because you don't seem to know. 
4/7/2011 4:27 PM
A background check can uncover things that nobody knows about? Fascinating!

LOL, apparently you don't actually know what a background check is.

When are you going to drop some knowledge about MLK's VD?

4/7/2011 4:28 PM
So nobody knows Obama's buddy frequented hookers.   I wonder if there was any way, any way possible, that someone could have known about it?   You're right, that seems like an impossible nut to crack.   Those in charge of Obama's re-election efforts certainly wouldn't take the time to make sure none of his cronies had a skeleton in his closet or anything like that.    There's just no way to do that.
4/7/2011 4:33 PM
If you frequented hookers, wouldn't you keep it a secret? Try and use some common sense there sparky.

And I've made it easier for you to school me on MLK's genitals, started a new thread so you don't have to worry about being,.. oh the humanity,... OFF-TOPIC (shudder)!!!

4/7/2011 4:35 PM
Seems that Obama's buddy was busted because he wasn't keeping it a secret.    Seems that somebody found out about it.   How odd!!!!   The police in Hawaii can find out things that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES can't uncover.    Book 'em, Dano.
4/7/2011 4:36 PM
What are you referring to? How everybody found out about it after the fact? Really, you should think a second before you reply next time.

4/7/2011 4:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...10 Next ▸
The company you keep....... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.