Platooning catchers Topic

If you don't get the drop down menu of the different categories as described in the above post, then you'll need to change your player search preference.  To do this, go into the draft center as if you are going to draft a new team.  Click on any of the positions as if you are going to draft a hitter.  At the bottom of the page, select "advanced" in the drop down menu to the right of Search Interface:    Click on the red save button just to the right.  Read the player search notes on the same page for search pointers.
4/16/2011 1:04 AM (edited)
This is huge. Thunder and House...thanks a lot. 
4/14/2011 9:29 AM
Wow, I didn't know you could do that when searching.  This will make drafting a lot easier and also will give me more options to pick from, thanx!
4/15/2011 5:43 PM
You guys are weird.
4/16/2011 12:32 AM
I think they're romantically involved.
4/16/2011 12:54 AM
◂ Prev 123
Platooning catchers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.