It appears that I have a decent shot at making the playoffs for the first time in my WIS career (up by 5 with 22 to play).  My question is regarding pitch limit and stamina/fatigue.

At the beginning of the season, I calculate how many pitches my pitchers should throw over the course of the season and regulate my pitch counts with each game to keep track of how many they throw.  This keeps them at 100% almost all season.  When the playoffs begin, how does it work with pitchers fatigue (and for that matter, PA fatigue for the hitters)?  Do they get a bonus?

Example: I have been holding Milacki and McDowell all season for a spot start in a big playoff game, but I'm curious to know if I will screw that up by having them throw a start at the end of the season to get my main guys (Maddux and Martinez) at 100% for the playoffs.

Any help on how this works is greatly appreciated.  It also appears that if I play around .500 for the rest of the season, I can get my 500th career win in WIS, which I'm proud of.
4/16/2011 2:06 PM
I posted a long thread some time ago (just bumped it for you) on fatigue.  This is one of the topics covered.
4/16/2011 2:54 PM
Thank you so much for your help.
4/17/2011 1:26 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.