Conservatives killing teens!!! Topic

Posted by antonsirius on 4/20/2011 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/20/2011 5:47:00 PM:
And we are telling them that commiting suicide is the normal response to bullying.

You should probably stop doing that.

Although now that I think about it, having swamp try to convince teenagers to commit suicide might be the perfect way to talk them out of it.
Again you still want to buy the liberal psycho babble on this topic, no matter how much real world evidence to the contrary we see.

4/21/2011 3:43 AM
No, he was just ridiculing your stupidity. Try to read for content for once.
4/21/2011 4:46 AM
He was insulting isntead of talking. I expect that from him of course but I always hold out hope he will grow up and act line an adult!
4/21/2011 5:02 AM
There's nothing to talk about. Your theory is beyond idiocy, and deserves nothing but ridicule.
4/21/2011 6:42 AM
Well, that's a lot more eloquent than "**** off, liar".   Good job, you're learning.
4/21/2011 7:38 AM
Posted by antonsirius on 4/21/2011 6:42:00 AM (view original):
There's nothing to talk about. Your theory is beyond idiocy, and deserves nothing but ridicule.
And why is that.

The problem is teen suicide.

No one has ever produced a study anywhere that bullying went up and that caused an increase in teen suicide for any group.

So how do we arrive at "Bullying is the problem"?

4/21/2011 3:20 PM
I don't think anyone arrived at that.   Well, except maybe you. 
4/21/2011 3:24 PM
Google bullying and suicide.

Everything is about bullying now.

There is a movie being made about the impact of bullying.

Teens are fragile. They hear that if you are bullied you kill yourself.
4/21/2011 3:38 PM
Uh, OK.
4/21/2011 3:52 PM
Every swamphawk post should come with a complimentary helping of Tommy Lee Jones.

4/22/2011 6:15 PM
I am glad that I have driven the collective left on these forums insane. They not longer respond to me in any way except for insults and funny pictures.

My clearly defined viewpoint carries weight and is impossible to derail.

The Right has won!
4/22/2011 9:57 PM

Comments of a delusional man.  

We mock you because your arguments carry absolutely no weight.  Notice that when intelligent, conservative-minded folks post on these boards, they are met with proper debate from the other side.  You however, do not get rewarded with the same respect.  Why do you think that is?

(hint...its not because your points are difficult to derail.  it's actually quite easy to do.)

4/22/2011 10:28 PM
Posted by creilmann on 4/22/2011 10:28:00 PM (view original):

Comments of a delusional man.  

We mock you because your arguments carry absolutely no weight.  Notice that when intelligent, conservative-minded folks post on these boards, they are met with proper debate from the other side.  You however, do not get rewarded with the same respect.  Why do you think that is?

(hint...its not because your points are difficult to derail.  it's actually quite easy to do.)

They are not actually conservatives. Some are Libetarians and some are just moderates who lean right.

My proof is that there is nothing about my views on economic and foreign policy issues that are not mainstream.

I get mocked because I defend the right. I defend Palin. I believe Bush didnt lie. I support the Ryan Plan.
4/23/2011 4:06 AM
So according to your "proof," you think you are being mocked because of your mainstream views, and presumably liberals, libertarians and right-leaning moderates cannot tolerate mainstream views, and so...wait, WHAT?!
4/23/2011 5:42 AM
Instead of shifting the Overton window, swamp just ran through the wall six feet to the right of it and figured no one would notice the difference.

4/23/2011 8:00 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Conservatives killing teens!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.