Conservatives killing teens!!! Topic

Posted by antonsirius on 4/24/2011 8:39:00 AM (view original):
Half of what the fucktard listed there aren't even conspiracies.
My point was these are things that the left claims is truth every day.
4/24/2011 3:07 PM
So by swampfucklogic, the Laffer Curve is a conspiracy theory, since that's something the right claims is truth every day. Neat!

Actually, wait. If he's defining 'conspiracy theory' as 'something that one side of the political aisle claims is truth every day', and he defends his own bullshit in part with the idea that all the stuff he spews is claimed by the majority of the right-wing to be truth...

Congratulations, swampfuck, you just "proved" yourself to be a conspiracy theorist, by your own definition of 'conspiracy'. Nicely done, fool.
4/24/2011 3:17 PM
No, you are trying to invent something again. Sad really.

My point was that the left uses these things, that are not happening, as truth every day.

4/24/2011 3:25 PM
And the Laffer Curve isn't true, at least in the way it gets routinely contorted to mean "tax cuts = increased revenue".

And most of the bullshit you spew isn't true, even though you claim it's believed by most right-wingers.

So like I said, you just "proved" yourself to be a conspiracy theorist, by your own definition.
4/24/2011 3:39 PM
Posted by The Taint on 4/24/2011 2:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/23/2011 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 4/23/2011 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/22/2011 9:57:00 PM (view original):
I am glad that I have driven the collective left on these forums insane. They not longer respond to me in any way except for insults and funny pictures.

My clearly defined viewpoint carries weight and is impossible to derail.

The Right has won!
You're just another whacko conspiracy theorist.  You haven't won anything.  People realize that debate with you is pointless and choose not to continue. 
What conspiracy?

I dont believe that rich people are trying to destroy the Middle Class.
I dont believe that both political parties are actually the same.
I dont believe that Bush lied about WMDs.
I dont believe that Christains are stupid.

So what about my views would make me a Conspiracy nut?
Aren't you the same tard that thinks soccer is a left wing conspiracy?
No answer?
4/24/2011 4:22 PM
I have made the point that Soccer was forced on America because the sports of Baseball and Football are considered more of traditional sports that promote traditional values. Some people were bothered that kids were playing to win and become aggressive. They wanted a more European sport.

I stand by that point.

It in no way is tied to my belief that our Government should spend less and limit its scope.
4/24/2011 7:24 PM
So that was a 'yes' then.
4/24/2011 7:48 PM
Can't you see that these are two prongs of the same conspiracy?

Kids were too aggressive so they were forced to play soccer making them pusses.  Now these pusses get bullied, probably by kids who play baseball and football, and are told to commit suicide.  It's all part of the UN's depopulation movement because the Earth is becoming over populated.
4/24/2011 8:13 PM
And I never go back and try to claim I didnt say what I did say...like you always do!
4/24/2011 8:13 PM
The whole point of the bullying is bullying is the same as it has always been.

The left just found a new cause.
4/24/2011 8:32 PM
I could have swore the name of your thread was soccer...conspiracy of the left...or something very similar.
4/25/2011 3:50 AM
I stand by my Soccer theory. It wasnt really a conspiracy though.
4/25/2011 4:53 AM
No conspiracy theorist accepts that label for their conspiracy theories. They're just telling the people the Truth.
4/25/2011 7:00 AM
I do find the soccer conspiracy somewhat interesting.
4/25/2011 8:08 AM
It's more interesting than actually watching soccer.
4/25/2011 11:37 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Conservatives killing teens!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.