Old Defensive Ratings still in use in new league Topic

Have any of you noticed that in some leagues that just started, some teams are still being able to us the old defensive ratings?  In league NBA37535, which just started (2 games now), some teams still have 56 Bill Russell as 92 rated, Vince Carter at 81, Kevin Love rated 93, etc.  Yet, when I tried to draft my team, all of those players were greatly reduced.  How can this be happening?

4/26/2011 4:30 PM
Posted by jtimpa on 4/26/2011 4:30:00 PM (view original):

Have any of you noticed that in some leagues that just started, some teams are still being able to us the old defensive ratings?  In league NBA37535, which just started (2 games now), some teams still have 56 Bill Russell as 92 rated, Vince Carter at 81, Kevin Love rated 93, etc.  Yet, when I tried to draft my team, all of those players were greatly reduced.  How can this be happening?

Have you checked to see if their team has all new ratings, all old ratings, or a combination?  Have you sent a ticket?
4/26/2011 9:06 PM
Yes.  Several teams just have all the old ratings.  As if they were never updated.  No combinations.  Most teams are under the new ratings but some teams have all their players with the old ratings and salary.  Yes, sent a ticket this afternoon.  No response as of yet.
4/26/2011 9:49 PM
Old Defensive Ratings still in use in new league Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.