Survivor IX: Americana (polabonez crowned champ) Topic

Congrats to Pola. Well played. I want to extend my apologies to everyone who counted on me for getting disqualified. The timing of this game wasn't right for me. The fact that there is no football, college football and only one basketball challenge meant that there was a ton challenges in sports that I couldn't bring myself to care about. That and trying to figure out HBD meant that I mentally checked out of the game fairly early.
7/23/2011 1:39 PM
Congrats Pola,  you deserved it.  And again thank you to BFK for running it.  I can only imagine the amount of time you put into it.  Well done.  

I had a blast and hopefully with my 5th and 4th place finishes in my only 2 times playing this game I might qualify for the reunion special.  This truly is a great distraction from a usually boring life.  Although I will say that I started this Survivor game a single man who sat in a cube all day and finished it a married man with a new job that actually challenges my mind and almost caused me to miss putting in a final vote.

Hopefully I didn't really **** anyone off along the way as well. Anything I did or said was all in good fun and just part of the game.
7/23/2011 5:20 PM
Posted by csudak on 7/23/2011 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Congrats Pola,  you deserved it.  And again thank you to BFK for running it.  I can only imagine the amount of time you put into it.  Well done.  

I had a blast and hopefully with my 5th and 4th place finishes in my only 2 times playing this game I might qualify for the reunion special.  This truly is a great distraction from a usually boring life.  Although I will say that I started this Survivor game a single man who sat in a cube all day and finished it a married man with a new job that actually challenges my mind and almost caused me to miss putting in a final vote.

Hopefully I didn't really **** anyone off along the way as well. Anything I did or said was all in good fun and just part of the game.
Reunion special...oh my.  I'd seriously have to consider a comeback.  Would I have to get be an "active" coach to do that?  If so...would anyone want to volunteer to run that team for me?  :)
7/23/2011 9:41 PM
congrats to pola,   thanks to BFK for running it.  boy do i know why i was voted off early,  i had no clue. lol
7/24/2011 4:29 PM
ATTENTION:  Please watch this space, or a new post, for Survivor X.

It will probably be a Tournament of Champions sort of thing.  Past winners, top 5, top 10, whoever gets invited.

Hosted by either polabonez, muddapucka, or some combination, unless someone wants to start it up again before then.

Hope to see you there, b*tches.

It will start around/after Labor Day. 

7/25/2011 2:43 PM (edited)
Posted by muddapucka on 7/25/2011 2:43:00 PM (view original):

It will probably be a Tournament of Champions sort of thing.  Past winners, top 5, top 10, whoever gets invited.

Hosted by either polabonez, muddapucka, or some combination, unless someone wants to start it up again before then.

I guess since I finished in the top 3, I would qualify
7/25/2011 2:44 PM
As far as I'm concerned, past hosts always have a spot reserved.
7/25/2011 2:48 PM
Posted by muddapucka on 7/25/2011 2:43:00 PM (view original):

7/25/2011 11:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...55|56|57
Survivor IX: Americana (polabonez crowned champ) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.