I WAS GIVEN A TERRIBLE TEAM!!  THE WORST EVER!!! ONLY HAD A TOP ACE AND SEVERAL GOOD HITTERS, BUT **AFTER** I DEALT THEM AND SIGNED NO ONE.....  **THEN** I HAD A TERRIBLE TEAM!!!!   BUT IGNORE THAT!!!!  MY TEAM WAS TERRIBLE!!!!
12/1/2011 8:41 PM
Dude, you could have just copied and pasted. I did all the work for you.
12/1/2011 8:47 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/5/2011 3:54:00 PM (view original):
And, yes, that's a doomsday scenario but I'm playing in a world right now that has some rather obvious tanking going on.  There is a race to the bottom. 

I'm also leaving a world that accepts the "strategy" and one of the practicioners just lost the WS with 32m payroll after a run of 52, 55, 42, 49, 41 and 60 win seasons.  In the last 5 seasons he had 2 #1 picks and 3 #2 picks with 5 IFA over 14m.   How hard is it to build a team that way?
Wouldn't it be great if WIS made draft picks, IFA's and FA's look at a teams record and history and have it matter. Love to see all the top IFA's saying "I don't care how much you offer me I want to play for a winner" and have 3 of those #1 picks and most of his suplementals say "I have decided to play Football, or Basketball, or Squash or any damn thing rather than palye for a franchise that doesn't even try to win."
12/2/2011 8:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Bump!!!
6/17/2015 9:59 AM
You forgot to add the step:

Distract all other owners during the winter meetings so they forget to protect their best players for the rule V draft. (Although if you lose anyone important in the Rule V you're an idiot)
6/17/2015 6:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.