A new classic in customer support. Topic

Posted by felonius on 6/3/2011 1:15:00 PM (view original):
you dont suppose they've figured out who I am do you?
That would have required that they paid attention to the basketball sim.
6/3/2011 5:45 PM
I'm going to lose the series to the guy, but I'm going to stretch it out as long as I can to try and wear his fatigue down enough so that Malone can stomp him.  Anyway, I'm done spending money here, and I, unlike certain other people here who will remain nameless, won't just switch games and keep feeding the machine money.

Trevor, your prowess comes up because you always ******* about **** that you didn't understand, and when unasked, you make wonderful comments that continue to show your lack of knowledge regarding the sim that you were never any good at.  I mean nothing personal when I say this, but please, just shut the **** up.
6/3/2011 8:44 PM
Lol, I'll admit it was a bit short-sighted in the beginning, I didn't realize it was an open league, I misread it and I do apologize for it, but it really doesn't change the circs all that much.  I love again how my game prowess gets shoved into a conversation where it's not even relevant...it's a matter of opinion and what you think should be done.  Again what you see as cheating, I see as gamesmanship, and I'm more interested in WHY it happened, than that it happened.
6/4/2011 12:01 AM
Integrity is hard to find and now i now of at least 2 owners who don't have it. ( the owner of the team that used Wilson Chandler and Colonels19 who would hide behind the rouse  of gamesmanship ) It is sad when you have to cheat in a sims game and WIS is out of line for not giving a free team to all owners and replacing Chandler.
6/4/2011 3:04 AM
How is it cheating when that glitch player was probably available to everybody?
6/4/2011 8:56 AM
Because you know better than to take advantage of eveyone else.  If I win a championship when I get to play at a higher cap than others the victories are HOLLOW.  I like the sense of accomplishment that I get from winning.  There is no sense of accomplishment from playing outside the rules.
6/4/2011 12:40 PM
He beat me and displayed more of his great sportsmanship in the league forum.  You obviously didn't read why your prowess was relevant, so I won't waste my time typing it out for you again.
6/4/2011 1:46 PM
I'm in the league.  Not only did the guy find a way to get over the cap he is now taunting and laughing about it.  It's pretty disgusting really.  There is no reason his team should not have been fixed to under the cap as soon as the problem was reported.

Even if games are already played you still fix the team.  I for one would much rather have my first championship denied by chuckster, ash, or malone than I would to some cheat team that is over the cap.  If chuckster or myself lose to him in the finals then our $5 gift would be effectively erased without even considering the fact that a championship would have been denied.
6/4/2011 3:49 PM
Mission accomplished. 47 mil team eliminated in the conference finals by my humble 42 mil team.
6/8/2011 12:45 PM
It's an outrage that you even had to face him.
6/8/2011 5:20 PM
what a joke.  there isn't any 42M team that should beat a 47M team put together by a competent owner.  
6/17/2011 1:56 AM
Glad to see malone won out, but to me it sounds like the work of Adam Smith's "invisible hand," correcting errors in the system.
6/18/2011 10:07 AM
Haha
6/18/2011 12:01 PM
The guy was in another OL with me right after that, proceeded to be in my division and talked **** from the get go.  He won our first meet, lost the next and has gone to the waiver wire again... in hopes of finding another illegal player?  I don't know.  But anytime an owner that talks a bunch of **** goes to the waiver wire, it's like admitting defeat.

Actually... anytime anybody goes to the waiver wire, you've already lost.

anyway - fun times!
6/18/2011 4:00 PM
Posted by ashamael on 6/3/2011 2:57:00 AM (view original):
6/3/2011 2:56 AM ashamael
You're unbelievable. Although after being a customer here for more than three years, you'd think I'd start to believe the crap you guys do.
6/3/2011 2:57 AM ashamael
ps don't bother responding - you'll just look like even bigger wastes of time than you already are.
am i the only one here that finds wis's response to ash completely over the line, incredibly rude, and the ***** in dire need of a punch in the mouth?

customers are wastes of time? wow! 

and i agree with mr. snid, cheating is cheating, whether or not the player was available to all of wis owners. getting drunk behind the wheel of a car is also available to all drivers.... trevor's logic is badly flawed.    
6/20/2011 7:01 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
A new classic in customer support. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.