Posted by mccheech on 6/10/2011 8:51:00 PM (view original):
Waiver Wire

You can make changes after the season start by dropping players and picking up players off the WW.  However you lose $ with each transaction so it really shouldn't be used.  The only time it would ever make sense is if you have some glaring weakness (like just way too few rebounds) and you can make one move to improve.  Really though you should just spend more time building the team to avoid that mistake in the first place. 

If you need to make WW moves then your team is really already doomed for anything beyond barely making the playoffs.  Giving up $ is effectively giving up strength thus weakening the overall power of your team.
Oh cool, thanks.
6/11/2011 12:56 PM
Yeah the whole thing sat sour with me.  I came this close to actually leaving the site over it... instead I pulled a Trevor, talked some **** for a couple of days, then continued feeding the machine.
6/11/2011 1:00 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.