Has anyone ever used any of the top Kevin Mchale seasons? Dude can barely rebound for his position and doesn't assist very well either but it looks like he is a scoring machine of efficiency.

Anyone have positive experiences? I really want to use him but I feel like he is too one dimensional
6/22/2011 8:43 AM
i used mchales top season at sf(hes 97% there) in the bowis draft league....he averaged something like 25/9...shot around 57-58%...killed it from the ft line(he was my 2nd highest usg% player)...the team did pretty well...50+ wins but i lost the division lead in the final week of season and got bounced in the playoffs

i would absolutely recommend mchale...you will see a minor drop in his numbers if you use him a sf but when you drop a little bit from 60efg% and 90def its not a big deal...hes also becomes a solid rebounder at sf

if you want to use him at pf just make sure you load up on boards at the other positions...91-92 rodman at sf is the obvious choice
6/22/2011 12:40 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.