What Is A "Fair Share" When It Comes To Taxes? Topic

It is a subject for discussion but if you are happier tossing insults then fine. I prefer to ignore ******** and you seem to qualify.
8/4/2011 10:10 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/4/2011 9:59:00 PM (view original):
Are we going to kick the poor to the curb?  Have we agreed that they should just off themselves?

We invaded Iraq largely to establish an American presence.   Because of the oil.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is just kidding themselves.  But, as you know, Americans love some cheap gas.   What do people ***** about more?   Soldiers in Iraq or inflation?   If you bought it, a truck brought it.  Guess what you need to make trucks run?
Answer to your question is a good mechanic so you can have a truck to pass a roadside inspection. Did George Bush lie to the people then to get us involved in Iraq

Gee, I see trucks pulled over all the time here in the NE. I guess you don't have that there in Idaho hey?
8/5/2011 10:03 AM (edited)
Posted by nickbracco on 8/4/2011 10:10:00 PM (view original):
It is a subject for discussion but if you are happier tossing insults then fine. I prefer to ignore ******** and you seem to qualify.
The discussion centered around "a survey says".

Like it was some sort of poll conducted by Gallop, within 3% 19 times out of 20.

Instead, it was probably misinformation. You were better off saying "in my opinion". Or, "I saw discussion on a blog".

I find people that pass off misinformation as statistically valid fact to be bigger asswipes.

But, that is an opinion. Truth be told, no survey has been done to validate your moronicness.
8/4/2011 11:02 PM

Like I said before, I prefer to ignore ******** so find someone else to ***** at. But first please, where did you find that word moronicness?

8/4/2011 11:28 PM
Posted by moosep on 8/4/2011 9:55:00 PM (view original):
Well, if you don't want to respond to W.M.D. What would be the reason we invaded Iraq, Saddam say something bad about "Daddy?''
We invaded Iraq was supporting terrorists and we felt that he had WMDs.

Everone thought he had WMDs. I am sure you have seen the clips on youtube with all the Democrats agreeing that Saddam is dangerous. And he used WMDs on his own people. In any event he was a known terror supporter and was a loose cannon in an important region. Not to mention being a general bastard to his people!
8/5/2011 2:07 AM
Posted by moosep on 8/4/2011 10:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/4/2011 9:59:00 PM (view original):
Are we going to kick the poor to the curb?  Have we agreed that they should just off themselves?

We invaded Iraq largely to establish an American presence.   Because of the oil.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is just kidding themselves.  But, as you know, Americans love some cheap gas.   What do people ***** about more?   Soldiers in Iraq or inflation?   If you bought it, a truck brought it.  Guess what you need to make trucks run?
Answer to your question is a good mechanic so you can have a truck to pass a roadside inspection. Did George Bush lie to the people then to get us involved in Iraq?
Your lack of knowledge on "how motor vehicles work" is astounding.   I'll leave it at that.

Now you're asking me what sort of information Dubya had access to.  I don't know.  I do know that Saddam was refusing to allow inspections decreed by the UN.  I think you know this too.   What was he hiding?   He was a bad man.  Someone had to find out. 
8/5/2011 6:07 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

Still not sure what this has to do with "fair share" but I'll play along.

Being rid of Saddam Hussein is a good thing.   No two ways about it.    Soldiers don't complain about going into Iraq.   Hemp-sandal wearing dudes with flowers in their hair do.   So who's opinion matters more to me?   Not flowerhead.

8/5/2011 7:49 AM
Posted by nickbracco on 8/4/2011 11:28:00 PM (view original):

Like I said before, I prefer to ignore ******** so find someone else to ***** at. But first please, where did you find that word moronicness?

When you set the standard, new words get created.

Regardless, your type is the cause of this sort of mess. "4 out of 5 people say they want this! I demand it!" Where did you see this? "I read it on DemocratsRUs.com!" Really? How many people were surveyed? "Duh! It says 4 out of 5!!!!"
8/5/2011 9:16 AM
Yeah, I wrote ol' nick off as soon as he said he picked up his numbers from a blog.    A BLOG!!!!!!!
8/5/2011 9:19 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/5/2011 7:49:00 AM (view original):

Still not sure what this has to do with "fair share" but I'll play along.

Being rid of Saddam Hussein is a good thing.   No two ways about it.    Soldiers don't complain about going into Iraq.   Hemp-sandal wearing dudes with flowers in their hair do.   So who's opinion matters more to me?   Not flowerhead.

Ya, keep believing those lies!
Here is something just for you.......sing along with your famous limp wrist!
If your going to San Francisco,
be sure to wear a flower in your hair,
If your going to San Francico,
summertime will be a lovein then.
8/5/2011 10:09 AM
Plenty of soldiers complain about going into Iraq.  I hear it all the time.
8/5/2011 10:14 AM

Where were we?  Oh yeah: 

"What's a "fair share"?  Still waiting....I've seen a couple of people try to address this in the myriad of class warfare posts.  You can't realisitically talk about taxes and call for people to "pay their fair share" without a reference point.......

What percentage of the burden should the top 10% of earners pay?
What percentage of the burden should the top 25% of earners pay?
What percentage of the burden should the top 50% of earners pay?

Should there be a limit on what government spends?  "

Anyone?

CRESTEN (or someone) shouted 40% above 500K.  I guess that sort of addresses the issue.  What would that do?

What is a "fair share"?  The questions above are supposed to make it easy...I find it amazing (well not really) no one wants to go there....

8/5/2011 10:30 AM
I'll add one more.  What percentage should the bottom 1/3 (33%) pay?

Anyone?
8/5/2011 10:31 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...44 Next ▸
What Is A "Fair Share" When It Comes To Taxes? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.