Broncos - Ware's the defense? Topic

Scoreboard Mike.  I don't care what you call the offense, he's looked horrible.  I'm not counting plays and I haven't seen most of the game.  I can see the score and the stats though.  Neither are very positive for Tebow.   
1/14/2012 11:11 PM
Posted by deanod on 1/14/2012 11:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/14/2012 10:56:00 PM (view original):
When everything breaks down, you go with what you know.   It's not like he's 17 years old.  I think his biggest hurdle is mental.   He's not the sharpest nail in the box.

Nonetheless, if he improves his accuracy, he's an above average NFL QB.
if he improves an accuracy by an unattainable margin he will be

but since its unattainable he won't

and since he won't he'll be forever below average

gg tebows
You think ***** in college is unattainable.

I'm not sure you're a very good judge of what's attainable.

Thanks for playing.  Good night, dumbass.
1/14/2012 11:13 PM
Posted by slashtc on 1/14/2012 11:11:00 PM (view original):
Scoreboard Mike.  I don't care what you call the offense, he's looked horrible.  I'm not counting plays and I haven't seen most of the game.  I can see the score and the stats though.  Neither are very positive for Tebow.   
So you haven't seen most of the game yet Tebow's LOOKED horrible.

Your dumbassery is never ending.
1/14/2012 11:15 PM
I've seen NE playing off the receivers a little in the 4th quarter and Tebow going backwards.  Yes, he looked horrible.  I can see what the stats say.  28 passing yards in the first half?  Yes, he's looked horrible. Your inability to accept that you're wrong is never ending. 
1/14/2012 11:21 PM
Never ending.
1/14/2012 11:22 PM
Haaaa. is that slash guy somebody's alias? it's a spoof right? haaa too good
1/14/2012 11:23 PM
Leave it to you to once again, pick one meaningless point and pick at that while ignoring every other word that essentially proves you are the idiot.  That probably worked for a few years, but not so much any more.   
1/14/2012 11:24 PM
9/26 for 136 yards.  Solid!  I'm sure stats don't tell the whole story though, right?  Tebow's skills kept it from being 45 - 3?  He did run for 13 yards, but how many did he lose on sacks? 

Thank God this is over so we don't have to hear about this for another 7 months.  Good night.
1/14/2012 11:28 PM
Does it sound like Gronkowski has an IQ of about 12 to anyone else?
1/14/2012 11:28 PM
... Like an Of Mice and Men kind of thing...
1/14/2012 11:29 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/14/2012 11:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by augie_ojeda on 1/14/2012 11:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/14/2012 10:56:00 PM (view original):
When everything breaks down, you go with what you know.   It's not like he's 17 years old.  I think his biggest hurdle is mental.   He's not the sharpest nail in the box.

Nonetheless, if he improves his accuracy, he's an above average NFL QB.
that's what happens when you get homeschooled by religious nuts
Meh.  The world could use a lot less single parent children in public school.

Bust on Tebow's ability as a QB all you want.   As a person, we need more of him. 
It's true.  I said that to the wife earlier....if he wason a couple of different teams, i'd probably be rooting for him, but he's a Bronco,...and that's instanthate. Then toss in his overexposure(not his fault...but it's there to the nth degree) and it's enough to want me to stick a spork in his eye. 

He's a great, genuine guy who had absolutely zero quit in him.  What's not to admire about that? 
1/14/2012 11:30 PM
Posted by slashtc on 1/14/2012 11:24:00 PM (view original):
Leave it to you to once again, pick one meaningless point and pick at that while ignoring every other word that essentially proves you are the idiot.  That probably worked for a few years, but not so much any more.   
the one meaningless point that you weren't watching the game about which you posted your opinions?
1/14/2012 11:31 PM
I was just about to post that kc...my first thought was Forrest Gump/Lenny.  Sounds like he's dumber than a bag of rocks.

"Rob, how did last game against these guys prepare you for tonight"..."Well, it's a new game, because that game was last month and everything..."
1/14/2012 11:32 PM
honestly, he proved himself to be a fantastic runner tonight.....unfortunately for him his offensive line saw to it that most of that elusive running came behind the line of scrimmage trying to avoid being hit......
1/14/2012 11:32 PM
Posted by augie_ojeda on 1/14/2012 11:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by slashtc on 1/14/2012 11:24:00 PM (view original):
the one meaningless point that you weren't watching the game about which you posted your opinions?
This is like the fourth time that slash has said "well, I didn't actually watch the game/see the play/know what the read option was, but..."

He's a tool.

Tebow essentially just finished his rookie season. As Simms said, he should be measured by how much he improves with a full offseason and preparing knowing he'll be the starter. And that's fair. If nothing improves before the start of next season, then people can rip Tebow all they want.
1/14/2012 11:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...164|165|166|167|168...190 Next ▸
Broncos - Ware's the defense? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.