My favourite flower is... Topic

They should strip him of the team he wants to keep.   Of course, he could come back as an alias.  I'm sure his brother would give him the password.

9/19/2011 5:35 PM
DIPSET
9/19/2011 5:44 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/19/2011 5:33:00 PM (view original):
Actually, if WifS personnel is truly "re-dedicated" to HBD, this can be a good thing.

They can recognize the situation and make a couple of programming changes so it never happens again.

1.  Players will not sign a deal that takes them past the age of 39.
2.  Players 39 or older will only sign 1 year deals.
3.  Players will not sign for more than their demands once FA ends. 

If they make these simple changes, neither one of these ******** can do what they did.   Now, of course, both could have signed 10 FA for 1m but none of them would be signed beyond one or two seasons.

MAKE IT HAPPENS, WIFS!!!!!

You are correct sir.

9/19/2011 5:47 PM
Actually, if WifS personnel is truly "re-dedicated" to HBD, this can be a good thing.

They can recognize the situation and make a couple of programming changes so it never happens again.

If they make these simple changes, neither one of these ******** can do what they did.   Now, of course, both could have signed 10 FA for 1m but none of them would be signed beyond one or two seasons.

Now that would be a sensible solution. I hope something like this can be fast tracked into wis programming...

9/19/2011 5:54 PM
If there's a problem, yo, I'll solve it.

9/19/2011 5:56 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by greeny9 on 9/19/2011 5:54:00 PM (view original):

Now that would be a sensible solution. I hope something like this can be fast tracked into wis programming...

A sensible solution to a problem that wouldn't exist without douchebags like yourself.

9/19/2011 5:58 PM
"And I am not a team wrecker.  I was reacting to a situation that I thought was plain wrong.  And I already admitted that the way I handled it wasnt right.  What else can I say?"

You can start by apologizing - something I have not seen you do yet.  What you did was not only the wrong actions, but it affects the rest of us.  If you were really contrite, you might donate your remaining seasons to the future owner of the franchise you took out your frustrations on.  That would actually be "manning up".

[Edit:  just to be sure, saying you're "sorry" the ALB franchise will be messed up for 5 seasons doesn't cut it as an apology to the rest of the people your actions affected.]

9/19/2011 6:14 PM (edited)
I would NOT give him the password if he was stripped of his current account.  In no way do I approve, or agree with what he did.  My brother did something idiotic.  I can't defend his actions.  I was considering not allowing him back in Yaz over this, and I still might not.
9/19/2011 6:17 PM
I apologize for my rude behaviour. It wasn't the right thing to do... Honestly, I do feel bad about what I did.

I HONESTLY only had intentions of improving the wis/HBD experience in the long run.

You guys are lumping me in with Sculley which is wrong just plain wrong he fucked the team to get back at his perceived unfairness directed at him by the fellow owners in mantle... My ONLY intention was to draw attention to an issue that I believe needs to be addresed... And need I remind u that I FULLY admit that I went about it the wrong way. Period.
9/19/2011 6:18 PM
I had a phone conversation with him about it, and I told him that WiS was more than generous by shaving off three years from that bad contract, and he should be glad for it.  He wasn't convinced, and he had already done his dirty deeds by then.  You'll notice my "caveat emptor" post way back in this thread.
9/19/2011 6:20 PM
You're standing in the middle of the forest and claiming you can't see it because all the damn trees are blocking your view.

If you step back, you'd realize you did the same, if not worse, than sculley.   sculley wasn't playing by the world rules.  He's been there for 20 seasons.  He felt something he'd built for 5 years was taken away from him.  He decided to attempt to hurt the team's future.

You, on the other hand, had been in the world for two weeks.  You could have avoided the entire situation by looking at the team before agreeing to take it.  You decided to attempt to hurt the team's future,
9/19/2011 6:23 PM
shobob, you have nothing to explain.   What happened in Mantle really doesn't affect Yaz.    You obviously believe, as you should, that he wouldn't do something stupid in your world.  I don't think anyone would think less of you for allowing him to return. 
9/19/2011 6:25 PM

On the other hand, I'd boot him in heartbeat.  I believe people prone to hissyfits will throw more hissyfits.  I wouldn't want him in one of my worlds when the next one comes. 

But we didn't share a mother.

9/19/2011 6:28 PM
I'll probably let him back, and I'm sure he'll be a good boy.  He made a very stupid mistake and he has apologized for it.  If WiS stripped his account, he'd just be gone anyway, because, as he has said over and over, he doesn't want to give any more of his money to WiS. 

Wish me luck, I'm currently facing him in the WS in Yaz, and he's up 2-1
9/19/2011 6:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...16 Next ▸
My favourite flower is... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.