My favourite flower is... Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2011 3:40:00 PM (view original):
I'm fairly confident that it opens a huge can of worms that CS is going to wish never existed.   Just because an owner makes bad signings doesn't mean he's intentionally doing anything.  We seldom get signed confessions like this thread.    As I said before, anyone who takes on bad team with contracts they don't like SHOULD send a ticket asking for some relief.   And they should point to this thread.  

And, at some point, CS will issue another statement saying they will NOT reduce the length of deals.
I'm not suggesting bad deals should be over turned... Just ones that are clearly done to demean the integrity of the world, or what some would say screws a team when the owner is being forced out by the commish. Cut and dry type situations which is what the Sculley situation was.
9/20/2011 3:47 PM
Uhhh yeah ok ... You posted " I plead insanity " after you were outed for making the moves. Now all of the sudden it was part of your master plan? You're not too bright if you expect everyone to believe that.
9/20/2011 3:47 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 9/20/2011 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2011 3:40:00 PM (view original):
I'm fairly confident that it opens a huge can of worms that CS is going to wish never existed.   Just because an owner makes bad signings doesn't mean he's intentionally doing anything.  We seldom get signed confessions like this thread.    As I said before, anyone who takes on bad team with contracts they don't like SHOULD send a ticket asking for some relief.   And they should point to this thread.  

And, at some point, CS will issue another statement saying they will NOT reduce the length of deals.
I'm not suggesting bad deals should be over turned... Just ones that are clearly done to demean the integrity of the world, or what some would say screws a team when the owner is being forced out by the commish. Cut and dry type situations which is what the Sculley situation was.
Who decides?   A bad deal is a bad deal.  A departing owner is a departing owner.   As I said, we seldom get confessions.  

And, again, you've contradicted yourself in this thread several times.  At least go delete the posts where you say "I was mad when I did that" or change it to "It was all part of my plan!!!"
9/20/2011 3:49 PM
greeny... shut up.  go away.  you no longer exist.  abandon the site like you said you are going to and return to your pathetic life
9/20/2011 3:51 PM
Btw I wasn't outed I told tec what I did and asked to be replaced, and told tec that I hope he can get everything fixed.

The pleading insanity thing well yah, who but an insane person would go to such trouble to fix what he (and apparently only he) thinks is a bullshit policy? I'm clearly insane! Lol
9/20/2011 3:55 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 9/18/2011 10:02:00 AM (view original):
Whatever this is bull$hit, I am done here, After I use up the last of my seasons that Ive already paid for I am no longer going to be a WIS customer.  I figured people here had some common sense but in my eyes it seems to be seriously lacking.

Buh bye.
Over 48 hours ago. 

Since then you've become the Caped Crusader for All that's Good.

STFU.
9/20/2011 3:57 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 9/20/2011 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Shobob didn't know my plan, we live 1000 kms apart, I don't talk to him every day, and I didn't tell him before I did what I was doing because it came to me and I acted on it, maybe without thinking about it as much as I should have I admit. But i can say if u were to ask either of my brothers here if they would believe that I did what I did to the alb franchise both of them would say theyd only believe it with their own eyes. It's not in my nature to be a pure *******...

But like I said believe what u want to believe I did this whole thing with one objective in mind and it succeeded. If WIS wouldn't have erased what I did they would have a catastrophe on their hands and I would have felt terrible for mantle. But I figuredly rightly that with a squeaky enough wheel WIS would oil it (like I have heard many times on these very forums).

Jeez (again).....

Do you really think they did this because of you?  You weren't the squeaky wheel here.  It was tec - and possibly others, like Mike and me.  I submitted two separate tickets myself and I'm not even the commish.  They did it because of us - the 31 owners that you p*ssed all over.  You didn't intend for them to do it, nor did you care what happened to us.  Your spin on the issue isn't helping.  You put them in an impossible spot.  And even worse, you are setting up unrealistic expectations for every other world out there and have given license to other people to do what you did.

The only thing they can do at this point is put behavior like yours into the Fair Play Guidelines so other idiots don't follow your example.

After saying you planned this, then apologized, then claim you "figured rightly" in your plan, how the heck can anyone believe anything you say?  None of this adds up.  If you want to spin something, you need to think of all the ramifications.

You did something stupid, or thoughtless or maybe just plain malicious, bragged about it, apologized (sort of), then bragged about it again afterward and expect people to think you have decent character.  It sure ain't evident here.  Good luck getting into any world with a decent commish after this and thanks so much for your "good deeds".  If I ran WiS, you wouldn't stand a chance of being in another game if I could help it.
9/20/2011 3:57 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2011 3:20:00 PM (view original):
I'll put it another way.   31 people paid to play a game.  You attempted to wreck the competitive aspect of the game for several seasons.  5 to be exact.   So, in essence, you were playing with about $120 of someone else's money.   Did you think that would sit well with them?   If someone walked up to you, snatched $120 out of your hand and said "Whoa!  Hold on.  I'm doing something good here", would you say "OK, thanks buddy!"?

Are you seriously that goddam stupid?
Would you like to take a stab at this one, crusader9?
9/20/2011 3:59 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2011 3:59:00 PM (view original):
I'll put it another way.   31 people paid to play a game.  You attempted to wreck the competitive aspect of the game for several seasons.  5 to be exact.   So, in essence, you were playing with about $120 of someone else's money.   Did you think that would sit well with them?   If someone walked up to you, snatched $120 out of your hand and said "Whoa!  Hold on.  I'm doing something good here", would you say "OK, thanks buddy!"?

Hey, I already admitted that I did this whole thing without thinking it through as much as I should have.  I completly admit that.  But Im not so sure that I was exactly playing with anybodies $120.  First of all, I made so many insane contracts there that WIS would have no choice to fix them, at the very least knock off the last 4 seasons.  If they didnt do that much then its them and their rock hard policies that need to be addressed.  I however KNEW that their policies werent ROCK hard as they DID take 3 years off of Sculleys bullshit contract.  So I was certain that they wouldnt just let this team rot for the next 5 seasons.

I forced their hand into erasing the contracts I gave out.

And maybe or maybe not you noticed that I did all this before the all important draft day, I wanted the next owner to be able to come in and draft some good players and begin the rebuilding process.  If I was being exactly as you guys think I was doing wouldnt I wait until after the draft? (which I would have completely destroyed)

There are some holes in your assumptions that I am the worst HBDer ever.
9/20/2011 4:13 PM
All this over an 11 million dollar contract? If you weren't clearly a moron, moral character debate and defense aside, you are indisputably a moron... you could demote that player to rookie ball, never think about him again, play 5 seasons 10 million dollars in the hole and still rebuild that team. 10 million out of 185 aint ****.
9/20/2011 4:14 PM
So if I go into Yaz right now and release all my players then CS fixes it will I a be a hero like you dumbass09. I'm guessing your brother won't like it, you won't like it, nobody in Yaz will like that, and nobody on this board will like it.
9/20/2011 4:17 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 9/20/2011 4:13:00 PM (view original):

Hey, I already admitted that I did this whole thing without thinking it through as much as I should have.  I completly admit that.  But Im not so sure that I was exactly playing with anybodies $120.  First of all, I made so many insane contracts there that WIS would have no choice to fix them, at the very least knock off the last 4 seasons.  If they didnt do that much then its them and their rock hard policies that need to be addressed.  I however KNEW that their policies werent ROCK hard as they DID take 3 years off of Sculleys bullshit contract.  So I was certain that they wouldnt just let this team rot for the next 5 seasons.

And maybe or maybe not you noticed that I did all this before the all important draft day, I wanted the next owner to be able to come in and draft some good players and begin the rebuilding process.  If I was being exactly as you guys think I was doing wouldnt I wait until after the draft? (which I would have completely destroyed)

The person I feel the most sorry for is your brother. Well, your brother and your parents. But, hey, we can't pick our families
9/20/2011 4:19 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 9/20/2011 4:13:00 PM (view original):

So why, if you had one big plan to "save HBD", have you contradicted yourself so many times in this thread?  You either had a plan or you were ****** because WifS wouldn't reduce a contract so you tried to wreck a team.

And, yes, you were playing with someone else's money.   I don't think your team-wrecking efforts would have accomplished nearly what you think they would have.  Even if I did, I've only been in the world for one season.  I could pack my bags and move on.   But, if someone who'd spent 20 seasons building a team thought you wrecked the competitive balance of the world, you really fucked them over.   They could abandon what they built or spend $120 while waiting for that team to be revived.

I think you're patting yourself on the back way too much.    If tecwrg had dropped the issue, nothing happens.   Your "master plan" does nothing.   If anyone needs to be given a "Good job", it's tec.   You're just a delusional dick. 

9/20/2011 4:23 PM

whatifsports.com/locker/fairplay.shtm

Impeding other owners

Certain transactions made solely to impede other owners are not allowed.

Future owners should count, no?  Buh-bye.
9/20/2011 4:27 PM
Thanks for posting that.

Customer Service, the ball's in your court.
9/20/2011 4:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...16 Next ▸
My favourite flower is... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.