My favourite flower is... Topic

It wouldn't even occur to me to ask WiS to undo the contract. Especially if I hadn't thoroughly scouted the team before the world began.
9/18/2011 8:41 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
That is your answer.   If you don't do what you should have done, asking someone else to correct your mistakes isn't acceptable. 
9/18/2011 8:54 AM
This is the same type situation the news Cubs GM will find himself in, only I doubt Selig will reduce the number of years on Soriano and Zambrano's contracts to help him out.
9/18/2011 9:35 AM

You're swearing at the sitestaff after helping you and you're complaining you didn't get proper customer service?

9/18/2011 9:53 AM
Really, this is the same situation?  So Jim Hendry didnt sign his 1st and 2nd rd picks for the past 4 seasons, he used 25 players on each of his minor league teams and ran each pitcher into the ground, worse yet he released his top 5 players on his team and gave a 5 year $71 million contract to a 37 yr old former SS who has lost 11 OA pts in the previous 2 seasons?  If that is in fact the same situation then I feel very sorry for Randy Bush.  That guy has his work cut out for him!
9/18/2011 9:58 AM
Whatever this is bull$hit, I am done here, After I use up the last of my seasons that Ive already paid for I am no longer going to be a WIS customer.  I figured people here had some common sense but in my eyes it seems to be seriously lacking.

Buh bye.
9/18/2011 10:02 AM
May the door miss your *** on the way out. 
9/18/2011 10:05 AM
These threads always make me laugh.

"Wait.  No one agrees with me?  You're all stupid.  I'm quitting!" is a gut-buster.
9/18/2011 10:08 AM
The fact that trolls like you MikeT dont agree with me doesnt make me feel in the least bid bad.  I know I am not the only person that feels this way, they just arent into being bullied by the trolls on these forums.  Im not saying that only trolls and bullies are on these forums, but a significant number are, and it turns away "normal" people.  And its finally done that to me.  You guys can have whatever opinion you want it wont affect my opinion or the silent owners out there that feel the same way I do.

I just dont understand why so many of you people think its perfectly acceptable that WIS doesnt overturn contracts that are blatantly intended to undermine a world.  Its mind boggling. 

And I really wish that if you are reading this and agree with me that you contact WIS and tell them that you want this situation rectified.  I mean anytime that this situation arises not just mine.
9/18/2011 10:44 AM

So, if one doesn't agree with you, they're either a bully or a troll?

9/18/2011 10:46 AM
Posted by greeny9 on 9/18/2011 10:44:00 AM (view original):
The fact that trolls like you MikeT dont agree with me doesnt make me feel in the least bid bad.  I know I am not the only person that feels this way, they just arent into being bullied by the trolls on these forums.  Im not saying that only trolls and bullies are on these forums, but a significant number are, and it turns away "normal" people.  And its finally done that to me.  You guys can have whatever opinion you want it wont affect my opinion or the silent owners out there that feel the same way I do.

I just dont understand why so many of you people think its perfectly acceptable that WIS doesnt overturn contracts that are blatantly intended to undermine a world.  Its mind boggling. 

And I really wish that if you are reading this and agree with me that you contact WIS and tell them that you want this situation rectified.  I mean anytime that this situation arises not just mine.
....because we are adults and we understand that when we agree to enter into something that it is not someone else's job to do all of the work for us. Secondly, YOUR posts to customer service are rude and uncalled for. How entitled you must feel that because you are a customer you should get whatever you want even if it is against customer policy.

Finally, if you think one 11 million dollar contract is going to prevent you from rebuilding a franchise then you clearly don't know what you are doing and are going to be in forever rebuild mode anyways..
9/18/2011 10:50 AM
MikeT23 Fighting Artichokes 9/5/2011 5:42 PM No, one bad contract isn't going to "ruin" anything. And, I guess I'll say it in a more simple way, if that contract was the deciding factor on whether you took the team or not,
MikeT23 Fighting Artichokes 9/5/2011 5:42 PM you shouldn't have taken the team until you found out IF WifS would undo the deal. The "I may quit HBD if they don't negate the contract" is just whining. I wish I had a dollar for everyone who said they would "
MikeT23 Fighting Artichokes 9/5/2011 5:42 PM quit HBD if WifS doesn't do this or that" and is still around. I wouldn't have to buy another team this year. I'm actively hoping WifS tells you to take a leap just so I can see if you actually "quit HBD" because of it.
9/18/2011 10:54 AM
Real life example. I'm painting a bedroom today. Let's say I buy the paint from a store with a strict "no return" policy on paints. I want a green paint, quickly pick one out, buy it, and paint a wall in my room. I realize I hate the color. It's green, but its nothing like I expected. I take the rest of the paint back, demand that they take it back and give me a new can of a different green. The store reminds me of the strict "no return" policy on paint, but they are gracious enough to add some other colors to the partially used paint to try to fit my needs. I call bullshit and refuse to ever go to the store again. Even though I bought the paint without really seeing if I liked it, without buying a sample and testing it on my wall first, and knowing that the store rarely makes exceptions to their strict rules. Who is out of line in this situation? Me, or the store?
9/18/2011 11:10 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/18/2011 10:46:00 AM (view original):

So, if one doesn't agree with you, they're either a bully or a troll?

No MikeT, but when they talk the way that you talk I and many other people in WIS classify that is bullying.  Im not the only one that has ever called you a bully or a troll am I?
9/18/2011 11:14 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...16 Next ▸
My favourite flower is... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.