hmmmm...I commish a league in which scottyboy4 is currently MIA...I remember that there were those who previously posted at least some wondering if scottyboy4 and the infamous Shawbigred were one in the same

well...I'm beginning to wonder, too...similar to Shawbigred, scottyboy4 - a commisioner's delight - was joining progressive leagues left and right...he has 24 active teams at this point by my count

now, I'm feeling concerned that we may be experiencing Phase 2 of this pattern...the disappearance

I hope not, but.......... 
9/21/2011 1:24 PM

In several leagues I'm in, sitemails have not been opened and commissioners have been replacing him... it's too bad.

9/21/2011 1:53 PM
He has disappeared from several leagues that I am in, including a few that I commish... He hasn't opened sitemails in at least a few weeks...
9/21/2011 2:44 PM
Same here...I just took him off the owners' list in my new progressive.  He hasn't opened any sitemails and is missing in a few progressives I belong to.  I wonder who he will show up as next.
9/22/2011 1:25 AM (edited)
 When he first joined or started all these leagues. I site-mailed him and asked him straight out if he was the same person. He said no. It sure looks like he's the same person!
9/21/2011 7:37 PM
Let's not forget the great nin311ff too, who bailed on a bunch of teams before Shaw I believe...
9/21/2011 7:47 PM
Admin would know.
9/21/2011 8:00 PM
And here's a nice coincidence, shawbigred's name is Scott.  :-)
9/21/2011 11:29 PM
He's in the 2 leagues I run, one he's going to make the playoffs and I should be able to replace him, the other at least he didn't make any bad trades so....

I'm starting to think that admin plants these type of owners just to keep leagues going......
9/22/2011 6:25 PM
There is little doubt he is gone.  He hasn't opened sitemails from me regarding a league i run in almost 3 weeks.
9/22/2011 6:35 PM
I know it was about 99% that shawbigred and scottyboy4 are the same person. And there was talk that jt111583 was also the same person when he first joined all these leagues.

Now jy111583 has left all leagues at the same time the same way shaw and scotty did. I think all these names are the same person. Time to find replacement owners everyone.
6/9/2012 9:18 PM
I think he has a total of about 23 leagues that he is in.
He joined this site in Oct. 2011 shortly after scottyboy4 disappeared.
I'm hoping that you are wrong, but........
6/9/2012 11:02 PM
And now shawbigred is back(same account) - not joining left and right like he did before, but still trying to get into about 6 leagues.
7/23/2012 3:10 PM
All,

It was suggested I at least attempt to clear the air by a Commish of a league I just joined like I did via sitemail with him. I know I've ****** a lot of people off on this site more than once. To clear the air, about the threads about me having multiple accounts. I have only the one account, this one. I'm not going to waste my money over and over again on this site by creating multiple accounts and bailing on leagues. I have better things to spend my money on. Don't get me wrong, this site is fun but I have bills just like everyone else has to pay and again I'm not going to waste my money over and over again that I need to live upon. I lived in California for most of my life then moved to Indiana for work. It was a huge change in my life and found out that I couldn't balance work with this site then. I tried to come back a little over a year ago and again it was just too much. I now have moved back to California, again for work and feel like things have returned back to the good days. I apologize if you were one of the many users on the site that I did wrong and completly understand if you don't trust me. I don't plan on getting in over my head again and want to just join a couple leagues in each sport.  Everyone is intitled to their own opinion and I can't change that. Hope this explanation clears things up.

Scott
7/23/2012 3:57 PM
Because you moved to Indiana, we can understand that you couldnt balance all of the teams you had, but to just disappear WITHOUT A WORD to any of the 23 teams you had(and that was just baseball), there is no way anyone should let you back into any of their leagues.

And if you had better things to spend your money on, why have 23 baseball teams??
7/23/2012 5:45 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.