Before you disappeared you were one of the best progressive owners out there. I'd welcome and/or invite you back into any of my leagues. I'd just hope that if you needed to bail again you'd drop a line giving at least a little notice. But I've been there before, after my wife died, I switched jobs and generally lost interest in the site, but didn't want to quit because I truly loved it and felt obligated to the commishes of the leagues I was in and to the owners of the leagues I ran. I came THIS close to just up and quitting and I wouldn't have told anybody because it just seemed easier to just walk away than to try to explain why I needed a break. 

That said, even just a "hey, I need a break." would be great should it get to that point again. And like I said above, you're more than welcome to join any of my leagues again (and keep an eye out for a smail from my brother or I about a new league we're working on).
8/1/2012 11:48 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It looks like deja vu all over again.
10/5/2012 4:52 PM
fool me once, strike 1.  But fool me twice...strike...three.
10/5/2012 11:14 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.