Nitros, where did you pull that quote from? I would like to read whatever attribute guide that came from. Much appreciated!!
6/29/2017 2:52 PM
All of my information comes from developer chats or information you can find in the knowledge base. You can find a link to this particular chat below...which contains the anatomy of a pass play with very detailed information that I have found useful in objectively trying to determine the meaning of attributes and how they are used in a passing play.

Now...fair warning, this particular developer chat was pre-new engine. However, I do not think that they changed the core code much (if any) at all with regard to how a play plays out (no pun intended). I do believe that the purpose of the current engine was to place more emphasis on the player attributes which make the itemized list of attributes used in a pass play even more meaningful.

Separating fact from fiction is really hard to do with this game. Many coaches give tons of insight, but most of that insight comes from "feel". Much of it is really good...some of it is just bunk. I tried to remove the "noise" of subjective opinions and boil them down to as many objective facts as possible.

That being said, there are some coaches (you will come to find those coaches) that I read word-for-word everything they write. For me, if a coach is in that category...I don't care how or what they type, I am going to take it as truth.

http://gdreports.com/interview/index.htm

Look on the left side and pick the interview with J. Conte.

Good luck and sitemail me if you have any questions or wish to discuss.

nitros (James)
6/29/2017 3:29 PM
Greatly appreciated Nitros, will read up and shoot you a PM if I have any questions. PhilFulmer98 has been hugely influential in teaching me things about recruiting/gameplanning. Figured now is as good of time as any to give him a quick "Thank you" plug
6/29/2017 3:36 PM
Love me some PhilFulmer. Top notch in my book.

nitros
6/29/2017 4:04 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.