Cam Newton GOAT Thread Topic

What was it you said about going all in and looking dumb?

I don't care how many yards a QB racks up if he turns the ball over and it doesn't translate into positive results. People were predicting the Bengals to go 0-16 this season, and yet they have five more wins than Carolina already. It may be clear to you and your black lover down south, but I challenge you to find five people on this site who think Newton has been more productive than Dalton this season.
11/29/2011 12:03 PM
I don't care what you care about, because you are lacking in the intelligence department and can't even maintain consistency in your dumbass standards.
11/29/2011 12:08 PM
if anybody is ranked incorrectly, please inform ASAP

edit: highly unlikely though, pretty sure these are spot on
11/29/2011 12:14 PM

Funny thing is, you have to put words in my mouth and make stuff up in order to try and win this argument. I said Dalton is better than Newton this year (which he clearly is) - I made no reference to any other QB.

Once again, if I'm so dumb and it's so obvious, you should have no problem finding people to support you.  So find five people who think Newton is more productive than Dalton this season.  Or just keep throwing up smokescreens to hide the fact that your man-love for Cam is blinding you to any objective thought on the subject.

11/29/2011 12:17 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 11/29/2011 12:17:00 PM (view original):

Funny thing is, you have to put words in my mouth and make stuff up in order to try and win this argument. I said Dalton is better than Newton this year (which he clearly is) - I made no reference to any other QB.

Once again, if I'm so dumb and it's so obvious, you should have no problem finding people to support you.  So find five people who think Newton is more productive than Dalton this season.  Or just keep throwing up smokescreens to hide the fact that your man-love for Cam is blinding you to any objective thought on the subject.

There are far more than 5 people on the internet who agree that Cam has been better, so going out of my way to prove that seems like a pointless exercise.

Now seriously, rate the QB rankings that I posted on a scale of 1-10 in terms of accuracy
11/29/2011 12:32 PM
So you can't find anyone who shares your opinion - got it.  That's all you had to say.
11/29/2011 12:36 PM
no, i just don't care to prove it to you

i could easily start a poll at another message board with more people, wtf do you think the results will be, dalton 101 votes cam 3?

at least lay me some incentives like "if the poll results are X, then I will admit that I am a complete and utter retard and you're smarter than me"
11/29/2011 12:41 PM
Cam's been better than Dalton.
11/29/2011 12:48 PM
You're the one who asserted it's "clearly obvious" that Cam is having a better season and only a "retard" like me would think otherwise.

Which is why you should have no problem finding five people on this tiny ol' message board who feel the same way you do - since, by the way you're talking, it should be Cam - 101, Andy - 3.
11/29/2011 12:48 PM
maybe because there are 3 people who post here like ever, and 2 of them hate newton with a raging passion?

if you want me to set up a poll on a neutral site, we can bet a GC, things each other have to say, whatever you want.  i'm not going to chase down tards on wifs.  if you don't want to wager on a poll at a neutral site, then STFU because i don't care.

and fwiw I said Cam is having a better statistical season by a clear margin, because I didn't feel like getting into another retarded "BUT DALTON WINS GAMES!!!!" argument.  that's really the only grounds on which you could say dalton has been better, and we've already debated the value of QB's winning ad nauseum.  it basically boils down to dalton's wins vs cam's stats, we know which side everybody is going to take.  that's why i qualified it as a statistical season, idiot.
11/29/2011 12:54 PM

and you still haven't rated my QB rankings, jerkoff

11/29/2011 12:55 PM
well, 11 and 12 need to be switched because he's on record saying he thought Orton was better than Cutler until this year
11/29/2011 12:59 PM
And I won't rate them - do I look like you're monkey?  Work on your poke attempts.

As for Dalton/Newton - it's not about Dalton just winning games. He has better stats in the categories that count.  He doesn't get picked as much, he throws for more TDs, he's led his team on more GWD (while Cam is usually ******* away GWD). Cam may have flash, but he's a flawed QB and he's not a winner.  If you lose your boner for yards and yards/attempt, I (and I'm sure others) would argue Dalton is having a better all around statistical season.  And no, awards are not given based on fantasy points.
11/29/2011 1:02 PM
So in other words, "Throw out all the stats Cam is superior in, give some frivolous not a winner remark, and wham-o Dalton is better."
11/29/2011 1:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...21 Next ▸
Cam Newton GOAT Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.