Bobby V revised: Death Watch Topic

Kinda hard to pin a bullpen implosion on Bobby V.
4/22/2012 7:19 AM
FIRE THE G.M.!
4/22/2012 7:29 AM
OR GET BETTER PLAYERS!!!!
4/22/2012 8:11 AM

VICE-VERSA!

4/22/2012 9:09 AM
I blame on the weak manager who doesn't let the starter go beyond 100 pitches. The guy starting for the Sox had another inning in him. The BP has been bad all year..
4/22/2012 12:58 PM
Posted by deanod on 11/30/2011 12:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by edsortails on 11/30/2011 12:38:00 AM (view original):
at this point I don't really care, I just want to start fixing the on the field product.....

i don't really care either, i just hope the patriots win the superbowl and the celtics acquire chris paul.  and duke stops getting their *** pounded by gay *** big ten teams.
Wow Deano.....    Thats a terrible Oh-Fer.    Patriots unraveled again in the big game, the Celtics got better nowhere on the court, and Duke didn't lose to a "gay-a$$ " Big Ten team.  They lost to LEHIGH.    Ouch.
4/23/2012 1:19 PM
as a counter...

Pats made it to the Super Bowl...
Celtics won their division, headed to the playoffs
Duke...well, yeah...this one was awesome and funny and awesomely funny.
4/23/2012 1:28 PM
As a counter-counter   (lol)
  • Patriots were the best team in the AFC and SHOULD have made the Super Bowl.  Anything short would have been an unmitigated disaster.
  • The Celtics are 37-27 and would be 10 back in the SW in 3rd place, 9 back in the NW in 2nd place, 4 back in the Pacific in 3rd place, 9 back in the SE in 3rd place and 11 back in the Central in 3rd place.  In other words....  congrats on winning the Atlantic where the next best teams were the Sixers and the (LMFAO) Knicks.
  • And yeah....  LOL @ Duke.
4/23/2012 2:02 PM
As this is a Bobby V thread...it should be pointed out that he thinks he invented the wrap sandwich.

www.youtube.com/watch
4/23/2012 3:45 PM
Posted by eschwartz67 on 4/23/2012 2:02:00 PM (view original):
As a counter-counter   (lol)
  • Patriots were the best team in the AFC and SHOULD have made the Super Bowl.  Anything short would have been an unmitigated disaster.
  • The Celtics are 37-27 and would be 10 back in the SW in 3rd place, 9 back in the NW in 2nd place, 4 back in the Pacific in 3rd place, 9 back in the SE in 3rd place and 11 back in the Central in 3rd place.  In other words....  congrats on winning the Atlantic where the next best teams were the Sixers and the (LMFAO) Knicks.
  • And yeah....  LOL @ Duke.
Tell that to all the "experts" that picked the Ravens over the Pats.
4/24/2012 9:35 AM
Nomar...  I dont remember it that way.    I recalled the Patriots being a 7.5 point favorite.  Maybe you meant against the spread.  Because I didnt remember ANYONE picking the Ravens.  Here's what I found when I googled it....

AFC title game predictions

Here's what they're saying around the country, with the Patriots an overwhelming favorite to head back to the Super Bowl.

Cold, Hard Football Facts: Patriots 26, Ravens 23. The Patriots will win. But given Baltimore's obvious advantages in the trenches, and it's better defense, expect a game closer than the one that the Pigskin Public is anticipating.

ESPN.com staff: Seven out of eight pick the Patriots.

CBS Sports staff: Patriots across the board.

Pete Prisco, CBS Sports: Patriots 31, Ravens 21. The Ravens went into Foxboro and beat the Patriots in the playoffs two years ago, dominating from start to finish. But these are much different teams. Even so, that has to help Baltimore's confidence. The Ravens lost 23-20 in overtime to the Patriots last season in Foxboro. Tom Brady is coming off a six-touchdown game. He looked as comfortable as he has looked all season in carving up Denver. But this Ravens defense is much better. The Baltimore secondary will have to try and take away Rob Gronkowski and force Brady to go elsewhere. He doesn't have a deep threat, which will help make that easier to do. New England's defense has really struggled this season, but played well against Denver. That's because Denver is a run-first team. The Ravens can't be that here. Even though Ray Rice is key, they have to make some plays down the field, and they will. Joe Flacco will have some shots and hit a few. But he won't be able to keep up with Brady. The Ravens won't be able to hit him enough and Brady will make them pay. Patriots take it and move on to the Super Bowl.

Vinnie Iyer, Sporting News: Patriots 24, Ravens 23. No offense to Flacco, but Brady looks like a man on a mission. He played brilliantly against the Broncos with six touchdown passes. And he will get his team a step closer to accomplishing it.

4/24/2012 2:26 PM
  Allen Golic Hoge Jaworski Mortensen Schefter Schlereth Wickersham Accuscore SportsNation

BAL @ NE
Sun 3:00PM
Patriots New England
Patriots New England
Patriots New England
Patriots New England
Patriots New England
Patriots New England
Patriots New England
Ravens Baltimore
Patriots New England
Patriots New England
NYG @ SF
Sun 6:30PM
Giants New York
49ers San Francisco
Giants New York
Giants New York
Giants New York
Giants New York
Giants New York
49ers San Francisco
49ers San Francisco
49ers San Francisco
This Week Allen
2-0
Golic
1-1
Hoge
2-0
Jaworski
2-0
Mortensen
2-0
Schefter
2-0
Schlereth
2-0
Wickersham
0-2
Accuscore
1-1
SportsNation
1-1
Through Playoff
Week 3
Allen
5-5
Golic
5-5
Hoge
8-2
Jaworski
6-4
Mortensen
8-2
Schefter
7-3
Schlereth
7-3
Wickersham
5-5
Accuscore
6-4
SportsNation
5-5

4/24/2012 2:32 PM
Uh, if this has ANYTHING to do with Bobby V, please point it out.   If not, quit cluttering my Bobby V Mockery thread with your bullshit Patriots ****.  There are about 70 goddam threads in the NFL forum and, at some point, every ******* one of them references the Patriots.   Because that's what the goddam Patriots fans do.  They turn everything into something about Brady, Belechick or the Patriots.    Thanks in advance.
4/24/2012 2:32 PM
FRIGGIN CHEATERS
4/24/2012 2:34 PM
Mike...  Bobby V is a tool.  Only the Red Sox thought he was a capable manager.  I thought that was universally understood.  My bad.
4/24/2012 2:35 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Bobby V revised: Death Watch Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.