Lakers 2011-2012 Topic

That's too bad, you can't ship them up to Sacto to become Kings fans?
5/21/2012 12:28 PM
they scare me
5/21/2012 12:46 PM
Posted by felonius on 5/20/2012 10:02:00 AM (view original):
except for the fact they totally did just that in the last 3 games but went away from the game plan in the last few minutes because prima donna wanted to be the star
I SO MUCH agree with this.  I think it's a joke that Kobe expects Pau to be a scoring threat when it's convenient and only when his own shots don't fall. 

I respect the hell out of Bryant (most deadly player in the league for his career), but I respect Duncan much more for realizing he's just a role player now and making everyone else better.  Kobe trying to win a scoring title this year was a perfect example.  It's also a shame that Pau and Bynum get sh*t on, but Kobe never gets called on his BS.
5/21/2012 1:59 PM
Posted by felonius on 5/21/2012 11:58:00 AM (view original):
and yet Blake has played pretty well the last two games so who knows...?

I think the problem is that there is a fairly significant cross section of Lakers fans who are also Raiders fans
and let's not forget those awesome Dodger fans putting people in comas.
5/21/2012 2:00 PM
Posted by badja on 5/21/2012 2:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by felonius on 5/21/2012 11:58:00 AM (view original):
and yet Blake has played pretty well the last two games so who knows...?

I think the problem is that there is a fairly significant cross section of Lakers fans who are also Raiders fans
and let's not forget those awesome Dodger fans putting people in comas.
same people
5/21/2012 2:30 PM
in Kobe's mind it is still 1997 and he is still jacking treys against the Jazz - he's never learned and he never will - if he cant win a game all by himself then **** it

why is Pau looking off? what if your job was just to hand it to the guy on the high post 'PnR' and know that you will never ever ever ever see that ball back unless something approximating up in the air shot clock gone triple teamed desperation kicks in?

amnesty Kobe and keep the rest of the team intact and go after Deron
5/22/2012 12:17 AM
I can't recall someone getting 33 shots and no assists. Seems like something Carmelo has done though.
5/22/2012 3:41 AM
◂ Prev 1...30|31|32
Lakers 2011-2012 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.