Building better teams: Habits & Thought Processes Topic

Posted by savoybg on 7/31/2022 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Kona1 on 7/31/2022 7:37:00 PM (view original):
The "guy who started this thread" has helped numerous owners, myself included, with this material. If you actually read it you might stop with the incessant, embarrassing claims that show you haven't a clue of how this sim actually works. I mean FFS, in pushing for more injuries and randomness, you compared yourself to the first abolitionists and Marvin Gaye. And you think Ash is childish?

Keep this up and you will alienate yourself from everyone in this small community. In record time I might add.

I back Ash's actions 100%
There are ZERO injuries right now for anybody who doesn't play more minutes than he did in real life, so yes, there should be SOME injuries to players that are in the rotation. It's absurd for every starter to always play 82 games.

It's fairly easy to avoid injuries in the mlb, nfl, and nhl sims as well. As I've said before, adding more injuries to the sims will drive people away.
7/31/2022 8:57 PM
This post has been reported and is pending review by site staff.
This post has been reported and is pending review by site staff.
Stop feeding the troll.
8/1/2022 2:05 AM
I guess the guy who started this thread will not be joining my college league.
8/1/2022 11:41 AM
I have changed the original post (7 years since my last edit) to reflect the state farm changes. Also. Bump.
1/24/2024 5:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11
Building better teams: Habits & Thought Processes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.