Streakiness..? Topic

Good job Pfattkatt, because believe it or not, despite being the self-annointed President of the "Waiver Wire Choir", after considering the views of some of the more knowledgeable owners in this game, such as Crazystengel, Contrarian, etc., I too have become much more patient than I was in the past in regard to using the WW.  While I still am a frequent user of it to improve my team and to get what my team NEEDS, which is evident by my current WS team which had appx 100 ww transactions, I must admit that I've become much more patient. 
1/16/2012 9:56 AM
Posted by mixtroy on 1/16/2012 9:56:00 AM (view original):
Good job Pfattkatt, because believe it or not, despite being the self-annointed President of the "Waiver Wire Choir", after considering the views of some of the more knowledgeable owners in this game, such as Crazystengel, Contrarian, etc., I too have become much more patient than I was in the past in regard to using the WW.  While I still am a frequent user of it to improve my team and to get what my team NEEDS, which is evident by my current WS team which had appx 100 ww transactions, I must admit that I've become much more patient. 

Whooooooaaaaah, I just saw that.  Your near 100 WS ww team makes my  56 move WS  team look like a team on autopilot.  Yes...you're definitely the lead singer in this choir. Maybe you're really a 135 win a season owner that's actually hurting himself with that awful WW thing. You hurt that team so much you had to settle for the WS Haha. Good job

1/16/2012 12:07 PM
Thanks for your analysis of my team's situation, crazystengel.  I'm always amazed when, in these forums, people come back and say "your pitchers are doing this" or "you're playing this guy".  It made me go figure out how to do it with other teams.  But heck, even I couldn't remember who I was platooning Mathews with (or even with whom I was platooning him).  These forums are awesome.

1/16/2012 5:13 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12345
Streakiness..? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.