OT: Laugh Out Loud Topic

Here's one I thought you guys might like:

A Minnesota couple decided to vacation to Florida during the winter. They planned to stay at the very same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday. His wife would fly down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile.....somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who was called home to glory following a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted.

The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
Date: 16 May 2003

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is not as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is hot down here!
1/11/2013 12:25 AM
Glad to see this thread is back. My contribution:

Olie the Norwegian and his wife Lena had just gotten married and were heading up to Minneapolis for their honeymoon. About an hour into the trip, Olie finally got up the nerve to put his hand on Lena's knee. Lena looked at him and said "Olie, we are married now. You can go further if you want." So, he drove way to Duluth!
1/11/2013 3:25 PM
Arfy you are the man. I was just kidding up there. ;)

Wanna hear a joke?

Tony Romo
1/12/2013 12:34 AM
It seems that a man went camping in the mountains, got separated from his group, and was lost for days. He got so hungry that he finally had no choice but to kill and eat a bald eagle. When he was finally located, a harda$$ park ranger insisted that the man be arrested even though he was stranded and on the verge of starvation. The ranger insisted that the man had to go before a judge.

When the judge heard the case, he was not amused and promptly threw the case out. After apologizing, the judge said "I have to ask - what did the bald eagle taste like?"

"Interestingly enough," replied the man, "it tasted just like a Spotted Owl."
1/13/2013 5:51 PM
A farmer kept getting birds in his horse's mane. So he used an old folk remedy and rubbed yeast in the horse's mane.
     He figured:"Yeast  is Yeast and Nest is Nest but Never the Mane Shall Tweet" !

1/14/2013 3:23 AM
Guys ; just found this on You Tube.  Very Funny  !!!
                 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkazr8M-n4
and this one is very funny called The Good Old Days=               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9lPCs1S8S0

1/14/2013 3:42 AM (edited)
A blonde woman was having financial troubles so she decided to kidnap a child and demand a ransom. She went to a local park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree and wrote this note. "I have kidnapped your child. I am sorry to do this but I need the money. Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the big oak tree in the park at 7 AM." Signed, "The Blonde".

She pinned the note inside the... little boy's jacket and told him to go straight home. The next morning, she returned to the park to find the $10,000 in a brown bag behind the big oak tree, just as she had instructed.

Inside the bag was the following note. "Here is your money. I cannot believe that one blonde would do this to another."

1/14/2013 9:05 AM

Here I shall tell you some Laffy Taffy Jokes... Yes, the worlds lamest jokes..

1.What are the strongest days of the week? -- Saturday and Sunday; every other is a weekday.
2.What did the man say when he walked into a bar? -- "Ouch."
3.When does it rain money? -- When there is a change in weather.
4. Where does the general keep his armies? -- Up his sleevies.
5.What has 10 letters that starts with gas? -- Automobile.
6. How do you catch a squirrel? -- Climb up a tree and act like a nut.
7.What kind of star can hurt you? -- A shooting star.
8. What is a caterpillar afraid of? -- A dogipillar
9.What starts with "T", is full of "T", and ends with "T"? -- A teapot.
10. What word is always spelt incorrectly? -- Incorrectly
11. Why do we not tell secrets in the corn patch? -- Too many ears!
12. What do you call a cat that sues a cat? -- A Clawsuit
13. What has four legs and go booo? -- A sick cow.
14. Why did the dalmation need glasses? -- He was seeing spots.
15. What did the flower say to the bike? -- Petal.
1/14/2013 11:30 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10
OT: Laugh Out Loud Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.