trading draft picks Topic

Its too bad that there are more smart owners like you Vdaino and OV in Evangeline.  I read the WC there a couple days ago, and boy is it silly the crap that those 2 are pulling there.  Ok, its not silly, its just crap.  'Dique always hosing rookies and Nauds backing him up left right and centre no matter what...

Basically 'Dique found a semi-legal way to do a 5 for 1 with these shenanigans.  I really hope that WIS does something about those types of trades...  At the very least make it official that those types of trades are against fair play guidelines and you can be booted for trying to do them.
1/20/2012 7:38 PM
Posted by vdaino on 1/20/2012 7:23:00 PM (view original):
It's too bad what has happened to Evangeline.  I was an original "founding" owner of a group that was together in a SimLeague Baseball "rookie" league way back.  It was a great world and there are still a lot of great owners there.   Nordique and I have had many disagreements through the years about the way he deals and I've voiced it in the chat.  I always spoke up when I felt his deals were BS.  I was offered the "draft picks and internationals to be named later" deals by him and I laughed at them.  With 0 int scouting and with him always being active in FA, I knew they were BS, but I am an experienced owner.  When a noobie gets taken, I get angry about it.   I am disappointed that this last deal did not get vetoed as I did vote to veto it. Those types of deals have no place in HBD.

I do not like nordique's tactics, but I stayed so that I could beat him (which I did 2 seasons ago.)  We have sparred in the chat for years.  Good naturedly.  Nauds's behavior is repugnamt and he should be booted from the world.  (Insert accusation that I don't like him because he beat me for the division last year here...)

I suspect that there will be a mass exodus from the world this season which is a damn shame.  I suspected some sort of collusion but never took the time to dig down and find it because, well, I have a life outside of this little world.   I hope the commish takes some action and we keep the world together as 22 seasons is a LOOOONG time and the history of the world is more interesting when it is aged.

That being said.....I still hope that nauds at least gets an occaisional reach around from his BFF.  
MY behavior? If you look at world chat you're the one that tell me to "STFU" when I try to show people who are offended by world chat how to block it, and you've  made multiple gay jokes about myself.

"That being said.....I still hope that nauds at least gets an occaisional reach around from his BFF.  "

Which I don't mind at all. But to call MY behavior repugnant is very hypocritical. And I should be booted WHY? Because I agree with the ability to trade draft picks? LOL, whatever man. I think we all know why you don't like me. 

"(Insert accusation that I don't like him because he beat me for the division last year here...)"

And im gonna whoop your *** this year brother
1/20/2012 9:07 PM (edited)
in the style of your BFF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPBd9QOs6L4

Too easy.
1/20/2012 8:00 PM
vdaino     Mexicali Blues    
1/2/2012 7:27 PM    
"You must be from Canada just like 'dique.....I hear they do things like that to their little sisters north of the border....the laws are different I'm told."

1/3/2012 12:09 PM    
"Given what you guys do to your little sisters in Canada, I'm concerned that if I click on thise links, my name will be registered on some government watch list."

1/17/2012 11:07 PM    
"hey nauds, does 'dique at least give you a reach around once in a while?"

1/17/2012 11:47 PM    
"I KNEW IT!!! Nauds hearts bukkake."

1/19/2012 7:45 AM    
"Or you could just STFU."
1/20/2012 8:13 PM
Posted by nauds3000 on 1/20/2012 8:13:00 PM (view original):
1/2/2012 7:27 PM    
"You must be from Canada just like 'dique.....I hear they do things like that to their little sisters north of the border....the laws are different I'm told."

1/3/2012 12:09 PM    
"Given what you guys do to your little sisters in Canada, I'm concerned that if I click on thise links, my name will be registered on some government watch list."

1/17/2012 11:07 PM    
"hey nauds, does 'dique at least give you a reach around once in a while?"

1/17/2012 11:47 PM    
"I KNEW IT!!! Nauds hearts bukkake."

1/19/2012 7:45 AM    
"Or you could just STFU."

Did you post these to point out that vdaino has a good sense of humor?

1/20/2012 8:38 PM
pedophile, sex jokes and gay jokes are funny to you? wow man
1/20/2012 8:49 PM
Posted by nauds3000 on 1/20/2012 8:49:00 PM (view original):
pedophile, sex jokes and gay jokes are funny to you? wow man
Someone get's their feelings hurt a little too easily; you do know this is the internet, right?  You don't have to give a **** about what anyone on here thinks about you....
1/20/2012 9:02 PM
i never said it hurt my feelings, if you read my initial post you would see that.
1/20/2012 9:06 PM
And for the record, sex jokes are almost always funny, pedophile and gay jokes can be funny.  I see sex jokes, canadian jokes, and a question looking after your well-being in your relationship with nordique... no pedophile jokes.
1/20/2012 9:13 PM
I'm here all week.  Please remember to tip your waitresses.
1/20/2012 9:25 PM
Posted by kcden on 1/20/2012 9:13:00 PM (view original):
And for the record, sex jokes are almost always funny, pedophile and gay jokes can be funny.  I see sex jokes, canadian jokes, and a question looking after your well-being in your relationship with nordique... no pedophile jokes.
Have you ever had a littler sister that was molested? Probably not, if you had. This would not be funny at all.
1/21/2012 6:27 AM
Shouldn't you report him to CS before taking this to the forums?

The draft class prospects came out this morning. How's that going to work nauds? Is nordique doing his own rankings, or will you tell him who to rank with your 20/20 scouting? Or will mush chime in with his preferences? He doesn't have 20/20 in scouting, and as nordique has established in the past, new owners don't know anything about the game. You and nordique would be doing him a favor if you picked the draft for him. Maybe even tell him who to rank for his own picks.
1/21/2012 8:01 AM
blah b lah blahablahahlblabhal, you jealous little *****
1/21/2012 8:04 AM
IM OVECHKIIN BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
1/21/2012 8:04 AM
Suck much dumby?
1/21/2012 8:11 AM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...32 Next ▸
trading draft picks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.