trading draft picks Topic

Nordique and nauds language/behavior was part of my ticket, but admin skipped that part, so I resubmitted the ticket asking for them to look into that.

Meanwhile, only two owners have said anything about replacing kbrick as commissioner. Tomhighway was the boss last season, so kbrick hasn't had the job for long. If everyone is content with the world as it is....
1/23/2012 10:14 PM
Kbrick is not the answer. If you can't hold on to your commissioner status for a season, and do nothing when your world has an issue (especially one of this magnitude) you are not fit for the job.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't worry about getting a new commish. WHy? because I'd be getting the **** out of there after this season.
1/23/2012 10:53 PM
Kbrick was commissioner before TomHighway, I can't remember how long he was commissioner for
1/24/2012 1:41 AM (edited)
Does he even know that he is commish?
1/24/2012 6:38 AM
Interesting developments in their WC.
1/24/2012 6:41 AM
guess he doesn't, if we had an active vocal commissioner this whole situation wouldve never happened
1/24/2012 7:01 AM
Speaking of interesting developments, last night I was talking to the guy who nordique worked this most recent draft pick trade with. This whole thing started when he basically said "this trade is more even than it looks, because I'm getting some of his draft picks next year." A few of us spoke up, and that's when this took off. He got a TC from nordique questioning why he mentioned that in the WC. So even if nordique and nauds think that trading draft picks is okay, they wanted to keep that practice quiet.
1/24/2012 7:51 AM
Posted by ovechkin008 on 1/24/2012 7:51:00 AM (view original):
Speaking of interesting developments, last night I was talking to the guy who nordique worked this most recent draft pick trade with. This whole thing started when he basically said "this trade is more even than it looks, because I'm getting some of his draft picks next year." A few of us spoke up, and that's when this took off. He got a TC from nordique questioning why he mentioned that in the WC. So even if nordique and nauds think that trading draft picks is okay, they wanted to keep that practice quiet.
That is an absolute lie, are you talking about Musashi? I had an extensive TC with him before the trade ever went through, I'm not going to post what we spoke about on the forums. As I respect his privacy, unlike you. But I can tell you this, I OFFERED him the opportunity to back out of the trade. And he told me to make up my own mind about it. Which I did. You need to stop spinning this **** like me and Nordique are trying to cover anything up. It's enough.

And secondly I admitted to making a draft pick trade with Nordique on page 1 or 2 of this thread, before the Musashi trade ever went through.

CS made the official response, a commissioner will make the judgement on this in the future.
1/24/2012 8:43 AM (edited)
Posted by nauds3000 on 1/24/2012 8:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ovechkin008 on 1/24/2012 7:51:00 AM (view original):
That is an absolute lie, are you talking about Musashi? I had an extensive TC with him before the trade ever went through, I'm not going to post what we spoke about on the forums. As I respect his privacy, unlike you. But I can tell you this, I OFFERED him the opportunity to back out of the trade. And he told me to make up my own mind about it. Which I did. You need to stop spinning this **** like me and Nordique are trying to cover anything up. It's enough.

CS made the official response, a commissioner will make the judgement on this in the future.
So are you posting as nauds or nordique?

Why would you have extensive discussions over nordique's trade proposal with him that included future draft picks?
1/24/2012 8:32 AM
Yeah, I found that odd myself.   nads is waaaaay too interested in nordique's deals if he's having extensive TC AND offering to let the other owner back out.   How can he make that offer?

1/24/2012 8:35 AM
HAVE CS CHECK OUR IPS. I am concerned with the trade because Nordique is my main competition in the NL. So I spoke with Musashi about the trade, simple as that. How is that so hard for you guys to understand?
1/24/2012 8:45 AM
#1 and #2 team last year, and will be #1 and #2 team this year. You think I have no vested interest in what actually happens in this league? 
1/24/2012 8:47 AM
This is so unbelievably crooked. I am very disappointed that it has been allowed to continue by WIS.
1/24/2012 8:50 AM
Posted by nauds3000 on 1/24/2012 8:45:00 AM (view original):
HAVE CS CHECK OUR IPS. I am concerned with the trade because Nordique is my main competition in the NL. So I spoke with Musashi about the trade, simple as that. How is that so hard for you guys to understand?
This answers one part of the question.  How exactly can you offer someone the opportunity to back out of a trade that isn't with you?
1/24/2012 8:50 AM
Back out as in I veto it
1/24/2012 8:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...32 Next ▸
trading draft picks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.