trading draft picks Topic

Posted by nordique93 on 11/12/2013 4:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/12/2013 4:31:00 PM (view original):
Do you think you're the only owner who has ever been "unpopular" in a world?    Because I'll say "No, you're not."    Yet I've never even been asked to leave.
Vdaino and me had been going at it just about everyday in the world chat for YEARS. i see the world in a certain way and he sees it from another galaxy in star trek or something. NOT to invite at the same party. and the last trade i made that was approved he didnt like it. i sent 5 1st Round Draft Picks and 3 other players for Mel Colbrunn. lets call him an above average 19 year old but he turned out not to be a stud at all. maybe a local star. the owner i traded with was ECSTATIC  about the trade saying this was gonna be like when Minnesota traded Herschel Walker to the Cowboys. it turned out to be about an average trade, nothing special. but Vdaino didnt like it. boo hoo.

So you think you're the only owner who ever had a dispute with the commish for YEARS?    I suggest you contact sportsboy010 from Hamilton.   And about half of the owners who were there when joined.    Know who was never asked to leave?    This guy.

11/12/2013 5:03 PM
anybody wants to discuss me being trade raped in my very 1st trade in Evangeline? i traded JD Seneca for 2 bums yet NOBODY said a word about it. anybody???? i didnt think so.
11/12/2013 5:06 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/12/2013 5:03:00 PM (view original):
Do you think you're the only owner who has ever been "unpopular" in a world?    Because I'll say "No, you're not."    Yet I've never even been asked to leave.
Vdaino and me had been going at it just about everyday in the world chat for YEARS. i see the world in a certain way and he sees it from another galaxy in star trek or something. NOT to invite at the same party. and the last trade i made that was approved he didnt like it. i sent 5 1st Round Draft Picks and 3 other players for Mel Colbrunn. lets call him an above average 19 year old but he turned out not to be a stud at all. maybe a local star. the owner i traded with was ECSTATIC  about the trade saying this was gonna be like when Minnesota traded Herschel Walker to the Cowboys. it turned out to be about an average trade, nothing special. but Vdaino didnt like it. boo hoo.

So you think you're the only owner who ever had a dispute with the commish for YEARS?    I suggest you contact sportsboy010 from Hamilton.   And about half of the owners who were there when joined.    Know who was never asked to leave?    This guy.

you can thank your lucky star u never met Vdaino. i even tried to like him for a while because he seemed to be a good father to his family and that scores big in my book. but there just wasnt much to like about the guy in the end.
11/12/2013 5:08 PM
Posted by nordique93 on 11/12/2013 5:06:00 PM (view original):
anybody wants to discuss me being trade raped in my very 1st trade in Evangeline? i traded JD Seneca for 2 bums yet NOBODY said a word about it. anybody???? i didnt think so.
thanks for all your help people. youre a classy bunch. im gonna go watch when Billy Martin asked to see George Brett's bat full of pinetar. 
11/12/2013 5:13 PM
Billy Martin was a chronic alcoholic who once beat up a marshmallow salesman.

He also ruined an entire starting pitching rotation in Oakland.

Sounds like a great choice for your idol.
11/12/2013 5:25 PM
yeah, he wasnt a loser like you. move along.
11/12/2013 5:35 PM
Posted by nordique93 on 11/12/2013 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/12/2013 5:03:00 PM (view original):

you can thank your lucky star u never met Vdaino. i even tried to like him for a while because he seemed to be a good father to his family and that scores big in my book. but there just wasnt much to like about the guy in the end.
Yet, despite our similar situations, you were booted and I wasn't even asked to leave.  

One might think you got caught cheating.
11/12/2013 5:38 PM

How often do you eat this?

11/12/2013 5:48 PM
everybody traded picks in Evangeline including the Commissioner. yeah i pushed it by trading 5 1st round picks, but why was the receiving team so ECSTACTIC  about getting all them picks? because he loved that trade. newly elected commish Vdaino was looking for an excuse for years to get rid of me so he could try and win something, yet he won nothing because hes a loser. i moved on to win World Series Trophies one on top of the other in 4 different Worlds. 
11/12/2013 6:01 PM
Posted by nordique93 on 11/12/2013 5:13:00 PM (view original):
thanks for all your help people. youre a classy bunch. im gonna go watch when Billy Martin asked to see George Brett's bat full of pinetar. 
not 1 person tried to help me from getting trade raped. good evening trous de culs.
11/12/2013 6:04 PM
Pretty sure you got caught cheating.

11/12/2013 6:11 PM
trading draft picks isnt cheating. apparently using an alias after uve been booted to defend yourself in the league chat is. thanks for everything trous de cul.
11/12/2013 6:17 PM
Posted by nordique93 on 11/12/2013 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nordique93 on 11/12/2013 5:13:00 PM (view original):
not 1 person tried to help me from getting trade raped. good evening trous de culs.
i would like to call on all the Forum Evangelists out there who rule by the "Lets not trade rape noobs Ever" anybody? trous de cul
11/12/2013 6:19 PM
11/12/2013 6:22 PM
Does that help?
11/12/2013 6:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...27|28|29|30|31|32 Next ▸
trading draft picks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.