trading draft picks Topic

I've had several guys send me TC's saying that they agree with me, and they would love to get nordique out of the world, but they refuse to voice their concerns in the WC or to the commissioner.  I like the team I have there, but if nobody else wants to speak up and get the world cleaned up, I'm just going to leave when the season is over. 
1/18/2012 12:37 PM
After bringing this to WIS' attention, I would be really disappointed to see them not do *something*. At the very least, the comments on the chat board deserve a rebuke. Hopefully they'll hammer the whole stupid draft pick trade thing, aliases or no.
1/18/2012 12:42 PM
Nobody should pay good money to put up with crap like that. get out fast.
1/18/2012 12:43 PM

Nordique's never going to leave.  He's got a good thing going there, he's got his lackey nauds as his trusty lieutenant to help with the dirty work, and everybody else either doesn't care or are too intimidated to speak up.  He's Yertle the Turtle, he's the king of his pond.

1/18/2012 12:43 PM
Sweet blue shell.
1/18/2012 1:28 PM
Posted by taz21 on 1/18/2012 12:18:00 PM (view original):
I find it somewhat amusing (though perhaps just a mear coincidence) that nauds was debating on this thread every other minute.  Then he gets called out as a potential alias to nordorque and we have yet to hear another word.  Just another thing that makes me go Hmmm...
+1
1/18/2012 1:34 PM
After reading the sh*t in this leagues WC, I'd get the hell out of there. And wouldn't be surprised to see 10 other owners leave too. That nordique fellow is one helluva *** and there is no way I'd ever deal with him. Get out, and don't look back. And warn people about what is going on.

I applaud you bringing this to light. Nordique knows he's been caught, so does nauds, so now they want you out. If I were you, I'd happily oblige.
1/18/2012 1:50 PM
As a commish, I love threads like this one because I know who NOT to ever consider for my world.
1/18/2012 1:52 PM
People who leave because the WC bothers them just aren't that committed to a world either.  I can't say they're much better than the guy screaming and cursing.   BLOCK THE PEOPLE WHO ANNOY YOU!!!
1/18/2012 1:55 PM
Of course, I don't let words on the internet bother me nor do I care what they're saying "behind my back". 
1/18/2012 1:56 PM
Posted by caesari on 1/18/2012 1:50:00 PM (view original):
After reading the sh*t in this leagues WC, I'd get the hell out of there. And wouldn't be surprised to see 10 other owners leave too. That nordique fellow is one helluva *** and there is no way I'd ever deal with him. Get out, and don't look back. And warn people about what is going on.

I applaud you bringing this to light. Nordique knows he's been caught, so does nauds, so now they want you out. If I were you, I'd happily oblige.
Notice how badly they want this kept in-house (go to the do-nothing commish, go to customer service, world chat)- but under no circumstances should this be taken to the Forums.
1/18/2012 1:57 PM
I would like to hear from the Commish. There is, of course, one easy answer to fix Evangeline quickly. Refuse to approve next season with nauds or nordique in the world. Have CS boot them. Get well-screaned veteran owners (who are definately not newly created aliases for those 2, and preferably not even filthy Canadians) for those franchises.
1/18/2012 2:01 PM
It would be tough to find someone to take that franchise after nordique.  $112M+ in salaries for next season, and an extraordinarily bare cupboard.  And what happens to the draft picks that were promised to their buddy in the trade in question?  There's a lot that needs to happen.
1/18/2012 2:07 PM
Stop dreaming up scenarios that don't include nordique.    He made a trade, one owner(maybe more) objected to the terms and the deal went thru.   WifS might warn anyone to not do it again or they may take the "the world doesn't care" stance.   Either way, the world will have to police such things.   Since these deals have been done privately before, there's no reason to think they won't be done privately again.
1/18/2012 2:10 PM
A boy can dream.
1/18/2012 2:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...32 Next ▸
trading draft picks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.