2015 Orioles Thread - DEAD & BURIED Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
CRUSTY SMOKES MIKET'S PEACE PIPE
6/30/2013 2:22 PM
When did Bartman become an O's fan?
6/30/2013 10:18 PM
O's ship Arrieta and Strop to Chicago for Feldman and Clevenger. Feldman's no ace, but a solid #2-3 type guy who will improve the starting rotation. His current ERA puts him second on the O's staff behind Chen this season. With Hammel struggling, this is a good trade - also eliminates Strop, who was hurting the team with his presence this season, unfortunately.
7/2/2013 2:01 PM
I hate to see Arrieta go, because I still fear that he'll become an ace for somebody else.  But it sure didn't seem to be happening in Baltimore...
7/2/2013 4:04 PM
I'd argue today was a must win in the grand scheme of things. What a dramatic finish - pays the Yanks back for Friday night. Buck trotted Johnson out again - he's got balls. If Johnson blew another one in that series, some people may have been calling for Buck's head.

They should be able to take 4 on this coming homestand if the offense can find their bats.

7/7/2013 4:55 PM
Hey jtard - I haven't been on here for a long time but I had to come on and say congrats on the Os. You stuck with them when they were bad (like a met fan) but you are getting a real treat now. They are having some year. I actually took a trip to Balt and saw a game while I was there. The place is beautiful. The fans are just out of their minds and freaking awesome. Reminds me of Mets fan. And the team is great. Just really good, like able kids. Nice team! Good luck the rest of the way
7/14/2013 4:25 PM
O's set their longest winning streak for the season and largest spread above .500. Back to back 8 inning starts from their pitchers and the offense is rolling. Hopefully it continues into the Sox series this weekend.
7/23/2013 12:47 AM
Man, Jones reminds me of Eric Davis.

7/26/2013 11:28 PM
Rough night last night - hopefully we get the good Hammel today. Rumours are the O's are in on Peavy and Young and that Angelos wants to go for it this season. We'll see what that brings.
7/28/2013 1:00 PM
I like the Orioles as a team and I wish them well here in the near future.  I just had to chime in and add that I don't think I've ever seen the name "Angelos" and the words "go for it this season" in the same discussion...
7/28/2013 5:18 PM
Honestly, it may not be a popular opinion, but I think the O's should go all-in on Sale. They've got a 2-3 year window here and it may be closing by the time Bundy contributes. Sale would make them an instant WS contender.

I'd offer the Sox Bundy, Schoop, Britton and another mid-level prospect and see if they bite.
7/30/2013 7:14 PM
Hard for me to give all that up for a guy who's a really solid bet to get injured in any given season.
7/30/2013 7:29 PM
As opposed to Bundy, who's already injured?

I just hope they stay away from Norris. I really don't get the fuss. The guy has a career 4.33 ERA and 1.40 WHIP in 700 innings. If he's not an "ace" yet, he's not going to be
7/30/2013 7:58 PM

Goddammit.   Sale is pretty much untouchable.   Why do you fucktards always say "They should give us....." when he's not on the market?

7/30/2013 8:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...39|40|41|42|43...75 Next ▸
2015 Orioles Thread - DEAD & BURIED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.