2015 Orioles Thread - DEAD & BURIED Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It's time to get Parmelee off the roster.  He contributed for a little while, but he's definitely not helping now.
7/24/2015 7:12 PM
Nice of you gents to keep the thread going in my lengthy absence. Good to see DD finally cutting some of the crap loose, and Parra was a nice addition. Doubt it's enough, but I still think TO is overrated - their pitching is suspect.

O's need to win 6 on this upcoming road trip and they're facing the teams to do it. Whether or not they can come through remains to be seen.
8/3/2015 12:36 AM
Their pitching was destroyed by Detroit. Dayum
8/3/2015 5:06 AM
Posted by d_rock97 on 8/3/2015 5:06:00 AM (view original):
Their pitching was destroyed by Detroit. Dayum
Detroit has a pretty good offense. 1st in BA, 2nd in OBP, 4th in SLG, 4th in HR.

Gonzo and Ubby have struggled lately, which is a little concerning. I'm not worried about Chen as that's pretty much his first truly awful start of the year. 10 of the next 13 are vs. Seattle and Oakland, so that's a chance to make a dent. Gotta execute though.
8/3/2015 11:50 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Why is that an LOL? I'm happy for him. And I'm not convinced he ever would have put it together in Baltimore. Whether it was the pressure of being a future ace, or what, he couldn't seem to get his head straight here. 
8/31/2015 6:51 PM
This team has flat out given up. They don't even look like they want to be out there. Personally, I think it's a reflection of Buck. He's always struggled to find effective ways to motivate his players throughout his career. Now he just sits back and lets them do whatever - no getting angry, no holding them accountable, no firing them up. They've calmly accepted losing as an extension of him.
9/1/2015 9:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...73|74|75
2015 Orioles Thread - DEAD & BURIED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.