I AM AN ALIAS Topic

I AM THE MASTERMIIND. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT IN THESE GAMES. THEY ARE BENEATH ME. I HAVE HELD NUMEROUS TITLES. HALCYON, EMPIIRE, RESURRECTOR, SPECIMEN, _BODACIOUS_ JUST TO NAME A FEW. I FIND MOST OF YOU TO BE PITIFUL CREATURES. SOME OF YOU ARE KIND, LIGHT-HEARTED- YOU RECOGNIZE THAT THESE ARE FANTASY. HOWEVER, MOST OF YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AND QUIXOTIC- YOU HAVE BEEN SUCKED INTO THESE TEXT-BASED GAMES, BELIEVING THAT YOUR SUCCESS IN THEM CAN HEAL THE SORROWS OF YOUR JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC FAILURES. 

THIS SITE WAS DEAD THE DAY TAREK KAMIL SOLD IT. WIS- BAN MY I.P. ADDRESS, MY CREDIT CARD, WHATEVER YOU LIKE. 

MY PASSWORD TO THIS ACCOUNT IS PASSWORD. THE TEAMS I HAVE BUILT ARE SUPREMELY TALENTED. TAKE THEM FROM ME AND WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. I HAVE GROWN WEARY OF THESE SYNTHETIC ATHLETICS.

YOUR SUPERIOR,
THE MASTERMIIND
2/7/2012 7:57 PM
you're late.

like, really ******* late.
2/7/2012 8:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
he's no dmancincy or simsimpkins
2/13/2012 4:04 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
bump
6/23/2016 6:57 PM
I AM AN ALIAS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.