Maddiesdad's Spreadsheet Topic

Posted by akua29 on 5/17/2017 5:46:00 PM (view original):
The auto grab is easy to add, but I lost my worksheet as well. I had mine downloading my entire schedule, etc before. I was going to do it with ibstrummin's but I don't like the layout. MaddiesDad was cleaner to me.

If you want to mess around with it, just create a blank page, go to DATA, FROM WEB and enter the URL under the address. You can start by using the URL from your player ratings page. Then you click the areas that you want to auto populate. From there, it takes more focus where you want to break down the fields that you need and transfer them to the sheet you want to use. Once you get a few formulas going, it's easy.
Whoa. You are still around?
5/17/2017 6:47 PM
Ya, a buddy of mine got me back into the game about 7 months ago after a long hiatus. I'm still learning the 3.0 engine, but I'm running a team in Rockne and Bryant D-II at the moment. I like the changes so far
5/17/2017 7:51 PM
Posted by akua29 on 5/17/2017 5:46:00 PM (view original):
The auto grab is easy to add, but I lost my worksheet as well. I had mine downloading my entire schedule, etc before. I was going to do it with ibstrummin's but I don't like the layout. MaddiesDad was cleaner to me.

If you want to mess around with it, just create a blank page, go to DATA, FROM WEB and enter the URL under the address. You can start by using the URL from your player ratings page. Then you click the areas that you want to auto populate. From there, it takes more focus where you want to break down the fields that you need and transfer them to the sheet you want to use. Once you get a few formulas going, it's easy.
The best part is you can use macros to script everything and make it incredibly push-button.
5/17/2017 8:09 PM
I've got a couple of versions (original, and one I modified) of maddiesdad spreadsheet. I stopped using it under V3.0 as just too much was broken. Some things I figured out, but there is still a lot of fun stuff that was not working. I'm happy to send to anyone who wants to try to "update it" for good use in this current engine.
5/17/2017 10:17 PM
Posted by harriswb3 on 5/17/2017 10:17:00 PM (view original):
I've got a couple of versions (original, and one I modified) of maddiesdad spreadsheet. I stopped using it under V3.0 as just too much was broken. Some things I figured out, but there is still a lot of fun stuff that was not working. I'm happy to send to anyone who wants to try to "update it" for good use in this current engine.
Sure, I would like to look at it and maybe I can find someone smarter than me to get it working.
5/17/2017 11:46 PM
I used maddiesdad back in the day. I would be will to donate to anyone that could make something similar.
5/18/2017 12:16 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 5/17/2017 10:17:00 PM (view original):
Send it over. I'll have a go at it.

Check your sitemail.
5/18/2017 1:16 AM
For those who sitemailed me, it is in your inbox.
5/19/2017 12:14 PM
Who do I need to contact about grabbing a copy of this spreadsheet?
5/21/2017 2:51 PM
What exactly is all this you're talking about? Will it help me gameplan?
5/25/2017 8:49 PM
no wonder Tennessee fired your *ss
5/25/2017 9:10 PM
Lol...too soon bagchucker...too soon...hahaha
5/25/2017 11:17 PM
◂ Prev 12
Maddiesdad's Spreadsheet Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.