Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request) Topic

Posted by caesari on 3/17/2012 4:48:00 PM (view original):
6'9 295 here. College linebacker, won 6 All Pros My sister is 7'3 and can bench a car. She has 12 kids by 14 women.
Can we nominate posts for awards?   That made my gdamn day.

Seriously - 12 kids by 14 women had me ******* myself.

3/17/2012 9:33 PM
Posted by llamanunts on 3/17/2012 9:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 3/17/2012 4:48:00 PM (view original):
6'9 295 here. College linebacker, won 6 All Pros My sister is 7'3 and can bench a car. She has 12 kids by 14 women.
Can we nominate posts for awards?   That made my gdamn day.

Seriously - 12 kids by 14 women had me ******* myself.

Who was the siamese mothers that shared a uterus?  That makes me retrack just thinking about the situation. Who do you kiss?  Who do you kiss?
3/17/2012 9:39 PM
Damn, Llama you beat me to it.  That's a line I'll bring up at my next family gathering......very funny
3/17/2012 11:18 PM
OK, fredpaul is a jobjumper, cherrypicking presumably when coaches move up from successful programs..  Who does it hurt?  Well, it hurts any human coaches he had on his OOC schedule.  The sim PROBABLY will recruit worse that fredpaul would have, and PROBABLY will end up with a lower RPI then fredpaul would have had--thus having a negative effect on the human coaches that scheduled him in good faith.  Might affect things like qualifying for post season play, or seeding if they do qualify.  All this back and forth mine's bigger than yours garbage notwithstanding, having coaches bail not to move up, but to cherrypick another job at the same level is not right.  
TL
3/20/2012 4:54 PM
Bumping my favorite HD thread ever
4/9/2012 6:25 PM
Posted by caesari on 4/9/2012 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Bumping my favorite HD thread ever
hahaha!
4/9/2012 7:24 PM
thanks for the bump, have a nice day. - fredpaul
4/9/2012 7:26 PM
Posted by nauds3000 on 4/9/2012 7:26:00 PM (view original):
thanks for the bump, have a nice day. - fredpaul
LOL
4/9/2012 7:51 PM
This is pretty funny to read back through.  I hadn't been paying close attention to the forums until 6 or so months ago, but I have to assume there was a better nerd fight than this at some point.  Or will my grandchildren be introducing me in 40 years as 'that guy that called out fredpaull'. 
4/10/2012 12:30 AM
Posted by therewas47 on 4/10/2012 12:30:00 AM (view original):
This is pretty funny to read back through.  I hadn't been paying close attention to the forums until 6 or so months ago, but I have to assume there was a better nerd fight than this at some point.  Or will my grandchildren be introducing me in 40 years as 'that guy that called out fredpaull'. 
It's a nerd eat nerd world we live in. Don't be ashamed.
4/10/2012 5:50 PM
BUMP FOR THE BEST THREAD EVER!!
5/17/2012 5:18 PM
I actually just saw this before going on the forums.  I guess some things never change.
5/13
4:14 PM knuckledragg Clarion U.
(Penn. St.) another team, another year for fred. 3 years, leave and let someone else clean up the lack of talent and general mess created.
5/14
1:08 AM fredpaull Queens
(ECC) knuckle, thanks for the comment. You know how to play the sim in a great way. Still, you are a pr..k. Have a nice day.
5/14
6:55 PM backboy13 Shippensburg U.
(Penn. St.) i'm gonna back up my conference mate here... just look at your resume, fred, hardly ever do you stick with a class that you yourself bring in, and when you do, the results are significantly worse not against the rules or anything, but it seems ...
5/14
6:55 PM backboy13 Shippensburg U.
(Penn. St.) ...like you have a much different idea of achievement in HD than others do... winning with another coach's players would give me little to no satisfaction whatsoever
5/15
2:03 AM fredpaull
back, go home please. I don't need your crap.
5/15
2:06 AM fredpaull Queens
(ECC) backboy, your comments about me on my conference board is not appreciated by me. Mind your own business please. You play the sim the way you want and I'll play the way I want. If you have a problem with it then you can shove it.
5/15
2:09 AM fredpaull Queens
(ECC) by the way boy and knuckle, I didn't ask for your distasteful commments about my coaching. If you want to start something then schedule me anytime. I have not problem going up against coaches that are good but like to mess.
5/15
3:35 AM doublebonus
This is the most active this board has been in seasons and wildly entertaining but how can you schedule the guy for a game if you dont know where hes gonna coach. isnt that the debate
5/15
7:11 AM backboy13
hahaha great point double
5/15
7:11 AM backboy13 Shippensburg U.
(Penn. St.) our comments are factual, yours are simply rude... the only reason i came here was to back up a conference mate of mine (something i doubt that yours would do considering that you'll probably be gone at the end of next season)
5/15
8:38 AM twhuskers
drama, that'll get the board going anytime - I love that this conf has 3 of the top 10 winningest DII coaches with 99% of those coming from coaching one team. PSAC rocks!
5/15
1:30 PM fredpaull Queens
(ECC) "our comments are factual, yours are simply rude... the only reason i came here was to back up a conference mate of mine (something i doubt that yours would do considering that you'll probably be gone at the end of next season)" no back, ...
5/15
(ECC) ...you and your conf mate are rude in your dist of my coaching...I don't appreciate it and if you want to jump my *** do it in a site mail.Coming after another coach is not nice. And screw you on how I coach in this sim....if I want to change teams ...
5/15
(ECC) ...after every season is no business of yours. Keep your butt where it belongs. This league has a problem when it has to go after another coach in another league. Enjoy your season men. This ends it with me. Bunch of snipers.
5/15
3:02 PM backboy13 Shippensburg U.
(Penn. St.) "Coming after another coach is not nice." We commented on your coaching trends in a factual manner, you attempted to insult us personally... Go ahead, keep on taking teams and leaving them three seasons later, but you can't get upset when ...
5/15
3:02 PM backboy13 Shippensburg U.
(Penn. St.) ...people call you out on it; it's what you do. I said it's not against the rules before and that it doesn't bother me that much, but I just wanted to back up a coach from my conference. Then you come at us with insults, that's uncalled for.....
5/15
5:30 PM ct_duck
wow - we have had the most activity on this board in the 22 seasons I have been here!
5/15
6:17 PM knuckledragg
definitely struck a chord with fred. Simply suggested he stay with the same team for 6-7 years and see what happens. My guess is it wouldn't go well. He didn't like the challenge. Does spice things up though:)
5/15
7:03 PM ct_duck Bridgeport
(ECC) Thanks for all the action on our board! Good way to spice things up! Think that is the most discussion we have had on our board in the 22 seasons I have been in the ECC, haha.
5/18/2012 9:30 AM
that was good for a laugh, i have to admit. im overall in the, let fred do what he wants camp, but seble should step in and make sure division hoppers can't take and wreck all the high prestige schools (which is what happens, over and over and over, when you let someone do it). 3rd school in a division, in 15 seasons, you get B prestige or worse. something simple like that so it doesn't take up much of his time. people have been against this kind of hopping for longer than ive been coaching here, its fine to let people do it, but it BLOWS when one of those guys gets a team over you. maybe even make them wait for new coach sign ups, if they want a new team in the same division for a 3rd time or more. then, nobody would care. any human coach who is actually there is better than a sim!
5/18/2012 11:36 AM
All I want to say about this thread is that if anybody accuses me of being Fred (or vice versa) I will go home and smash my fingers with a hammer.
5/18/2012 11:59 AM
Posted by coach_billyg on 5/18/2012 11:36:00 AM (view original):
that was good for a laugh, i have to admit. im overall in the, let fred do what he wants camp, but seble should step in and make sure division hoppers can't take and wreck all the high prestige schools (which is what happens, over and over and over, when you let someone do it). 3rd school in a division, in 15 seasons, you get B prestige or worse. something simple like that so it doesn't take up much of his time. people have been against this kind of hopping for longer than ive been coaching here, its fine to let people do it, but it BLOWS when one of those guys gets a team over you. maybe even make them wait for new coach sign ups, if they want a new team in the same division for a 3rd time or more. then, nobody would care. any human coach who is actually there is better than a sim!

Agreed CBG.  What I think ****** people off the most about certain coaches is not that they hop from team to team, cherrypicking the best squads (although that does get old pretty quickly).  It's when they brag about their "accomplishments" when virtually none of the players that they used for their "accomplishments" were recruited by them.  These guys play within the parameters of the game, nothing about what they are doing is wrong per se, but the fact that they pat themselves on the back and act as if "they" are the ones who actually did something is really laughable at best and kind of pathetic at worst.  Winning with an inherited team is one thing (at least give credit where credit is due), but winning with your OWN players is a much more impressive feat in most people's eyes.   

5/18/2012 12:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...14 Next ▸
Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.