Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request) Topic

Posted by llamanunts on 3/15/2012 1:10:00 PM (view original):
fredpaull: "I hope your brain does develop.  If it doesn't, just examine my comments and see what you are looking foward to. "

I love this.  "If your brain does not develop, just examine my comments and see what you are looking foward (sic) to."
You beat me to the punch Llama.  Of course, he's going to say that he meant to say it that way, but after reading all his drivel, we all know better.
3/15/2012 1:24 PM
He insists on spelling philosophy wrong.

He doesn't even use it in the right context
3/15/2012 3:04 PM
Posted by dapperduck on 3/15/2012 3:04:00 PM (view original):
He insists on spelling philosophy wrong.

He doesn't even use it in the right context
But Dapper, you don't understand.  He had his "secretary" clean up all his mistakes.  At least that's what he told us on our Coaches Corner.
3/15/2012 3:10 PM
5th grade teachers have secretaries?
3/15/2012 3:14 PM
Posted by tianyi7886 on 3/15/2012 10:38:00 AM (view original):
he's trolling, end of story. why even bother to respond to him?
+1
it's like adding crazy fuel to an insane fire.
3/15/2012 3:15 PM
A simple hypothesis that fits all the known facts: Fredpaull and Therewas47 are the same person.

Think about it... if you were going to have multiple ID's in the same world - or better yet, the same conference - what better way to divert suspicion than to start a flamewar with yourself?

You get two schools worth of FSS money, you can gang up against other schools while recruiting, plus (if needed) you can throw games to yourself in order to help one of your teams get to the dance or improve its seeding.  Meanwhile, no one ever catches on because every few days you get on the CC and flame yourself.

Brilliant.  Just plain brilliant.  Now if you'll please excuse me, I have to go create another ID.  I am considering either Bobpaull or Therewas48 as possibilities.
3/15/2012 3:18 PM
Davis, nice to see you're still around, always enjoyed your posts.
3/15/2012 3:21 PM
conversation I had with my multi-personalities last night:
fredpaull-like that post?
therewas 47-yes,how about you
fredpaull-no, you made me look like a dummy
therewas 47-look like? you are!
fredpaull-no I'm not
threrewas 47-yes you are
fredpaull-prove it
therewas47-prove what?
fredpaull-I am a dummy.
therewas47-why does you mouth move when you talk?
fredpaull-it does?
threrewas47-yes, it does. Go look in the mirror
fredpaull-ok
therewas47-see what I mean
fredpaull-no, I only see you
threrewas47-you only see me?
fredpaull-yes, you
therewas47-let me go look in the mirror....yes, you are right. I only see me.
fredpaull-who's the dummy now?
(this post was for Davis. Not intended to hurt therewas47 or fredpaull's feelings.)
3/15/2012 3:34 PM (edited)
Posted by davis on 3/15/2012 3:18:00 PM (view original):
A simple hypothesis that fits all the known facts: Fredpaull and Therewas47 are the same person.

Think about it... if you were going to have multiple ID's in the same world - or better yet, the same conference - what better way to divert suspicion than to start a flamewar with yourself?

You get two schools worth of FSS money, you can gang up against other schools while recruiting, plus (if needed) you can throw games to yourself in order to help one of your teams get to the dance or improve its seeding.  Meanwhile, no one ever catches on because every few days you get on the CC and flame yourself.

Brilliant.  Just plain brilliant.  Now if you'll please excuse me, I have to go create another ID.  I am considering either Bobpaull or Therewas48 as possibilities.
he lives in oklahoma, i coach oklahoma panhandle st. I'm not saying its true, but i'm not denying it either.
3/15/2012 3:58 PM
Posted by therewas47 on 3/15/2012 3:58:00 PM (view original):

he lives in oklahoma, i coach oklahoma panhandle st. I'm not saying its true, but i'm not denying it either.
for whatever it's worth, therewas47 is a very smart individual. He lives somewhere. I coach Felician.  I have been to Goodwell (home of OPSU) and it is ok for people who like to live on a flat treeless region of western Oklahoma.  I can say without a doubt that I am .......
3/15/2012 4:29 PM

Except they are not in the same conference. Therewas47 is at OPSU in the Heartland and Fredpaull is at Queens (for now) in the ECC.

Could still be the same person though.
3/15/2012 4:34 PM
Posted by skinzfan36 on 3/15/2012 4:34:00 PM (view original):

Except they are not in the same conference. Therewas47 is at OPSU in the Heartland and Fredpaull is at Queens (for now) in the ECC.

Could be, might be, is it true? skin, do you know how much time it takes just to respond as one person without making stupid mistakes? (and I make plenty).
3/15/2012 4:50 PM (edited)
Posted by coachgunnar on 3/15/2012 4:50:00 PM (view original):

Could be, might be, is it true? skin, do you know how much time it takes just to respond as one person without making stupid mistakes? (and I make plenty).
Add dskdoris and irapost in Smith to the list of your nutjob aliases. You keep proving the village idiot nickname I gave you to be true. This was a great thread. I applaud your enthusiasm and lunacy.
3/15/2012 4:53 PM
The words speak for the author.
3/15
5:28 PM
emy1013

Coach, you have no idea how I conduct myself, what my manners are like, or how I would act in any given situation, none. Were you the coach of the other team, then NO, I would NOT shake your hand, simply because of the attitude you display here. ...
3/15
emy1013

...Anyone else, and I mean anyone, up to and including Charles Manson, Osama bin Laden, or Adolf Hitler, yes, I would shake their hands before I would shake yours. You always try to play it off like everyone else is "so serious", yet ...
3/15
emy1013

...YOU'RE the one who went so far as to start a thread in the forums because you thought someone was mean to you and called you a terrible coach. And you say that WE'RE too serious. You always try to end any of your posts by deflecting the ...
3/15
emy1013

...attention off of yourself and onto others by saying that they take things too seriously. That's a fifth grade move, at best. Fact is, you try to provoke other people with your comments (yes, you start most of these problems) and you've run into ...
3/15
emy1013

...people this time who are far, FAR more intelligent you (and not just me, there are several people who have made you like bad), who know the little games you're trying to play, who call you out, and simply make you look like very, very ...
3/15
emy1013

...unintelligent when you try to argue with them. You can make all the little snide comments you want, but know this, I will call you on them, I am smarter than you, and I will make you look bad. Every time. Every single time. Have a nice day.
3/15/2012 5:40 PM
Posted by mottnj on 3/15/2012 4:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by coachgunnar on 3/15/2012 4:50:00 PM (view original):

Add dskdoris and irapost in Smith to the list of your nutjob aliases. You keep proving the village idiot nickname I gave you to be true. This was a great thread. I applaud your enthusiasm and lunacy.
irapost = gunner =fredpaul?
3/15/2012 6:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...14 Next ▸
Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.