All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Hoops Dynasty > Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request)
7/20/2012 3:59 AM
Same coach as fredpaul anyway
7/20/2012 1:49 PM
Yeah I know. Fredpaull/coachgunnar/ someone else (forgot the username).
7/20/2012 11:28 PM
abelemons
7/21/2012 12:12 AM
Add irapost to the list also.
7/21/2012 12:33 AM
This has bugged me for awhile: what the hell is "chanaged?!"
8/29/2012 9:25 PM
Bump in the name of love.
8/29/2012 9:46 PM
Posted by milkamania on 7/18/2012 2:06:00 PM (view original):
well, as long as this is back, in Rupp, after jumping in conference from Bloomfield to A prestige Felician, coach spent a grand total of 3 seasons, dropping the prestige to a B- before jumping to the west coast to grab A prestige CSU Bakersfield (dropped to an A- when he grabbed it.)

at least he's already warned them he's not staying long

coachgunnar

to my fellow coaches in this league: yes, I hope not to be in this league for a long period of time. My goal is to get to a D1 school. That means winning in this league. If any of you have a problem with it, I'm ok with it. Your job is to win also. ...
as long as this got bumped anyway, as an update, he stayed all of 1 season  before jumping yet again to a different D2 school. 
8/29/2012 9:47 PM
poo
8/29/2012 10:06 PM
And I thought the forums were crazy enough lately...... This could be fun.
8/29/2012 10:21 PM
Posted by milkamania on 8/29/2012 9:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by milkamania on 7/18/2012 2:06:00 PM (view original):
well, as long as this is back, in Rupp, after jumping in conference from Bloomfield to A prestige Felician, coach spent a grand total of 3 seasons, dropping the prestige to a B- before jumping to the west coast to grab A prestige CSU Bakersfield (dropped to an A- when he grabbed it.)

at least he's already warned them he's not staying long

coachgunnar

to my fellow coaches in this league: yes, I hope not to be in this league for a long period of time. My goal is to get to a D1 school. That means winning in this league. If any of you have a problem with it, I'm ok with it. Your job is to win also. ...
as long as this got bumped anyway, as an update, he stayed all of 1 season  before jumping yet again to a different D2 school. 
Yep, went to Lemoyne in the N-10.  If any of those coaches happen to read this, just remember that you won't have to put up with him for long.  He'll wreck that team like he did to two schools in our conference and then he'll jump to another pre-built squad somewhere else.  Really wish Seble would put a stop to this kind of crap.  All he does is use someone else's players to win a few games and when they leave, so does he.  Leaving behind train wrecks that take forever to get headed in the right direction (if a human coach will even try to clean up his mess at all).  It's a joke.
8/29/2012 10:31 PM
I just took over CSU, Bakersfield after he left (hadn't paid much attention to the previous coach, obviously).  Thankfully he was only there for one season so he couldn't run it into the ground.  He recruited 4 jr's last season, who shockingly aren't totally useless, but just thought that was very strange.

I do get to see the leftovers of some awful practice/player/team plans and an odd depth chart, though.  So now it sort of makes sense as to how he runs teams into the ground.
8/29/2012 10:38 PM
Do share, ryrun. Every last detail.
8/29/2012 11:11 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going.  This is probably how most people got their first impression of me.  Not sure if that's a great thing, but oh well, it was fun.
8/29/2012 11:26 PM
I do my best to keep it alive. It is a part of HD's culture now. It's lore and legend, right here before your eyes.
8/29/2012 11:50 PM
Posted by ryrun on 8/29/2012 10:31:00 PM (view original):
I just took over CSU, Bakersfield after he left (hadn't paid much attention to the previous coach, obviously).  Thankfully he was only there for one season so he couldn't run it into the ground.  He recruited 4 jr's last season, who shockingly aren't totally useless, but just thought that was very strange.

I do get to see the leftovers of some awful practice/player/team plans and an odd depth chart, though.  So now it sort of makes sense as to how he runs teams into the ground.
Yes Ryrun, some details would be very interesting I think.
of 14
All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Hoops Dynasty > Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request)

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.