Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request) Topic

Posted by emy1013 on 3/15/2012 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by coachgunnar on 3/15/2012 9:12:00 PM (view original):
this coach is crazy.
3/15
7:58 PM
emy1013

And by the way, your comment about seeing how "some seasons go south in a hurry" is easily explained. It's because you recruit GARBAGE. And when you recruit GARBAGE, the team is going to suffer for it. Of course you wouldn't know that ...
3/15
emy1013

...because by the time YOUR recruits have to play, you've already jumped ship to someone else's team that still has quality recruits. It's not rocket science Fred (although to you it may seem like it), you recruit bad players, the team ends up being ...
3/15
emy1013

...bad. You recrfuit terrible players, the team ends up being terrible. Pretty easy concept to follow. Stick around with a team for more than a season, actually have to play YOUR recruits, and you'll quickly understand what I mean. Try winning ...
3/15
emy1013

...with your own guys instead of leeching off of someone else's success (for once). A novel approach, I know, and obviously something that you don't have the guts (or knowledge) to do. CACC coaches, don't worry, in about two seasons he'll have to ...
3/15
emy1013

...use his own garbage players and he'll end up jumping ship to another conference with another ready-built team. Of course, he'll have trashed not one, but two of the teams in our conference, but I'll be more than happy to have two bad teams than ...
3/15
emy1013

...to have this guy coaching in our conference. Every single time Fred, every single time.
3/15
7:48 PM
emy1013

Ironically enough, about halfway through is where you get called out, "again", and made to look silly. Figures you would stop there, probably hit way too close to home for you to continue. Every time Coach, every single time.
3/15
7:46 PM
emy1013

Every time Coach, every single time.
Don't know why you decided to pick this one Fred, all it's about is the fact that you can't recruit and you jump ship as soon as your team starts it's inevitable downward slide.  A quick check of your resume makes it easy to confirm that this is accurate.  This is like shooting fish in a barrel and it's actually starting to get really fun (and despite what you claim, it's OBVIOUSLY hit a nerve if you took the time to post it here.  But good ahead Fred, tell us how WE'RE all taking this too seriously, ha ha).
You are a hard headed person. Get it:  I like to move around alot in this sim.  And, you have the right to not like it.  But you are despicable in what you are now saying toward me.  The chat that I am not posting tells about who is taking things so seriously. 
3/15/2012 11:47 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 3/15/2012 11:45:00 PM (view original):
Oh well, it's fun calling Fred out and catching him in all of his lies and contradictions, but it's a bit TOO easy, so I think I'm gonna move on to other things (kind of like how Fred moves on from team to team to team to team, well you get my point).  Have fun Fred or Coachgunnar or Irapost or whomever you are.  Hope you decide to stick with your two new teams for more than a season or two.  Would be really interesting to see if you could actually win with your own recruits.......wait, what am I thinking, he's not gonna stay.  Oh well, have fun jumping from team to team,  if that's the way you want to play, hey man, go for it.  Continue winning with other coaches recruits.  If you can get some satisfaction out of that, good for you.  Can't understand how you would or could, but to each his own I guess.  Bye Fred, have a wonderful HD career and good night.
I hear you and understand.  Have a nice night.  Thunder Wins!
3/15/2012 11:49 PM
Okay, I've had enough of your crap fredpaull. Shut up and listen to me.

You are a lying, thieving, no good SOB and a hypocrite. And unlike you, I actually can back my **** up.

1) SHut up about people calling you names. You have nothing better to show for yourself. You paint yourself a victim even when any dumbass can read this thread and know you clearly are not the victim.

2) why aren't you the victim? Because you excuse your inferior coaching skills with crap like "I took over the defending champs!!" well whoopee freaking doo, after my run of 12 win seasons for 3 straight seasons, I was qualified for the D2 defending champs. So your argument is pointless.

Secondly, you blatantly LIE to conference mates so you can win a battle you know you will lose. Shame on you.

3) In no way does teaching a 5th grade kid who went on to play professional sports reflect on you. In fact, I believe you are in the 5th grade, judging by your spelling and grammar.

Anyways you can say whatever the hell you want to me, but this is what everyone is saying. And don't tell me you "appreciate my comment" because you don't. You want some heat taken off you. I used the same tactic in 3rd grade, and it didn't even work then.
3/15/2012 11:57 PM (edited)
dapperduck, all I want to know is did they pass you to 4th grade? Did you make high school?  Thank you for your comments.  They are noted. 
3/16/2012 12:20 AM
Posted by coachgunnar on 3/16/2012 12:20:00 AM (view original):
dapperduck, all I want to know is did they pass you to 4th grade? Did you make high school?  Thank you for your comments.  They are noted. 
Uh, what is that even supposed to mean?
3/16/2012 12:36 AM
This thread is chock full of fail.
3/16/2012 2:15 AM
Posted by ddingo on 3/16/2012 2:15:00 AM (view original):
Does anyone even say that anymore?  Did I pass out and all of a sudden it's 2005 again?
3/16/2012 2:26 AM
I didn't read this, nor will I other then the first couple posts. 3 of your 4 teams are cherry picked A prestige teams. If you want that as your legacy, then you gotta handle the fact that you are never going to go out and earn respect from anyone. I have not looked past it to see if you did this on every team, but go out and build up a team and earn the prestige its much a much better experience to win that way and you might get some respect in the process.
3/16/2012 8:45 AM
Posted by ddingo on 3/16/2012 2:15:00 AM (view original):
You must not read these threads much. But you nailed it.
3/16/2012 12:20 PM
Posted by caesari on 3/15/2012 9:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dapperduck on 3/15/2012 9:10:00 PM (view original):
Okay, I admit it, I am fredpaull
You too? Appears I am not alone....
I am Spartac---err, fredpaull.
3/16/2012 1:13 PM
So, having read all 8 pages of this thread (but having wished, at times, that I had not), I would recap them, for the newcomers' benefit, as follows:

1.     Fredpaull apparently has many, many aliases;
2.     It seems fredpaull prefers to coach only high-prestige teams built up by others;
3.     That tactic is not disallowed (or apparently even frowned-upon) by WifS, but, as a result, his coaching "accomplishments" are unlikely to earn the respect of other users; and
4.     "You obviously are stupid and/or 12 years old" remains a viable insult to many people.
3/16/2012 1:23 PM
I know there were real feelings involved with this thread but I just have to say this thread has been at the least amusing! It's also cool to see how respect is viewed in the game for all the young coaches out there like myself.
3/16/2012 7:27 PM
"I don't know how old you are but he is called Lonnie here in Oklahoma."

I love how you make that comment like Lon Kruger has been an Oklahoma institution instead of a guy who just entered the state exactly one season ago. I'm sure that you are going to say that it was all the time he spent in Kansas, though.
3/17/2012 8:53 AM
Posted by timhunter44 on 3/17/2012 8:53:00 AM (view original):
"I don't know how old you are but he is called Lonnie here in Oklahoma."

I love how you make that comment like Lon Kruger has been an Oklahoma institution instead of a guy who just entered the state exactly one season ago. I'm sure that you are going to say that it was all the time he spent in Kansas, though.
I am one year older than Coach Kruger. I was in college at the same time he was playing for KSU and I watched him play, in person, at least ten times. II have followed his career as a player and as a coach.  When I meet him and shake his hand at sports events etc. I address him as Lonnie. Media have referred to him as "Lonnie". I believe you are reaching here tim. What's the point?
3/17/2012 2:09 PM
I have never heard anyone in a telecast refer to Lon Kruger as Lonnie. Your comment about how you rub elbows with him and shake hands with him at sporting events just fits your personality profile as a guy that tries to make himself important. Super Fan Fred.

3/17/2012 2:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...14 Next ▸
Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.