Mafia game- Mafia Wins Topic

pola's good at using info and making others believe that he's figured things out.  He's also good at actually figuring things out.

I'll let the cat out of the bag.  I told pola that I was in the mafia at the start and who we would target.  A blatant misuse of my mafia status, but what else would you expect from a mobster?  I proposed working together and trying to protect each other.  Little did I know he would start a witch hunt against me just because the cop and doctor were the first ones dead.

nyaggie and I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids...!!  LOL
3/30/2012 10:48 PM (edited)
Posted by muddapucka on 3/30/2012 10:48:00 PM (view original):
pola's good at using info and making others believe that he's figured things out.  He's also good at actually figuring things out.

I'll let the cat out of the bag.  I told pola that I was in the mafia at the start and who we would target.  A blatant misuse of my mafia status, but what else would you expect from a mobster?  I proposed working together and trying to protect each other.  Little did I know he would start a witch hunt against me just because the cop and doctor were the first ones dead.

nyaggie and I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids...!!  LOL
I still remember Americana.
3/30/2012 10:56 PM
Posted by muddapucka on 3/30/2012 10:48:00 PM (view original):

This isn't survivor.  You proposed working with Polabonez?

And you did get away with it.   Well, Nyaggie got away with it!
3/30/2012 11:03 PM
ok so we gonna start another!? 
3/30/2012 11:51 PM
I'm all for another game if it gets as many laughs as this one did.
3/31/2012 12:26 AM
does this mean were done?
4/1/2012 10:03 PM
Yup. New one in a day or two
4/1/2012 10:08 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
physician, heal thyself
4/2/2012 8:58 AM
Soo we gonna start anther round or is this game dead now? Lol
5/2/2012 10:16 AM
I've been waiting patiently and I think I want to be a doctor so I can examine the women in the town-----
5/2/2012 1:39 PM
caesari said he would run another one after the Amazing Race is done.
5/2/2012 2:56 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 5/2/2012 2:56:00 PM (view original):
caesari said he would run another one after the Amazing Race is done.
This. Arfy beat me to the punch, I'd been working on another one right when the Amazing Race started.
5/2/2012 8:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14
Mafia game- Mafia Wins Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.