Low-post 78

Perimeter 74

Ball Handling 34

Passing 36

Work Ethic 86

Stamina 65

Durability 33

FT Shooting B  

distro was at 13 last game for exhibition, 0 for shot selction for 3s...
3/29/2012 3:40 PM
Not knowing what the other distro settings are, it's hard to say, but I'm going to speculate it might be due to others on the team having higher distro numbers (your PG, for instance, looks like he has a very high distro number)  so the ratio might still be keeping him down compared to others who are on the floor at the same time as him (although if he was at a 13, that seems high enough that it might not be the reason...)

I also think his Ath-Spd have something to do with it, especially in the game where he was going against a man defense. Neither of those numbers are stellar, so against good defenders/more athletic or faster players, it might be tough for him to "get free" to take shots, regardless of the distro number. 
3/30/2012 10:46 PM
makes sense, he is the 5th option, 2 starters and 2 reserves have higher distro....

he doest have high rebound or defense so he doesnt completment my other players well thsi year,

lowery with his better ath/spd, and eliete passing skills at sf is a better option for me.
3/31/2012 4:31 PM
why can't pagan score ? (d3) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.