Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Given that the country still exists after the grotesque incompetence of Bush, a better case can be made that he's the best President ever. Really, he's somewhere in between.

Stick to baseball. It's what you know.
3/31/2012 6:27 PM
Go ahead and make your case.
3/31/2012 6:31 PM
Please!!!!!! Do not encourage the *******.
4/1/2012 10:31 AM
4/1/2012 5:58 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/1/2012 3:54:00 PM (view original):
Sustained high unemployment rate, out of control budget deficit, constantly rising fuel prices and horrible foreign relations to name a few.

Other than firing the bullet that killed bin Laden, I'm not sure what he's done well.  At some point, you have to take responsibilty for the job you're doing and stop blaming the previous administration. 

The first part of your post describes (possibly exaggerated) statements of the state of the Union, not an assessment of the actions of one individual.  So, in some cases, it is absolutely appropriate to 'blame' the previous administration.  I believe your statements are unduly influenced by your current political affiliation.

In any case, even if these could be attributed to Obama, much stronger cases for 'worst ever' could be made for Andrew Johnson (mucked up Reconstruction following the Civil War), U. S. Grant (cronyism & corruption), and Herbert Hoover (inaction in the face of the Great Depression).  

In my opinion, it is much too early to make evaluative statements of presidents post-Carter, but on this note, I could make cases both for the effectiveness and ineptitude of both Regan & Obama...
4/1/2012 9:00 PM
Brian Regan is funny.
4/1/2012 10:16 PM
He had a very good NCAA tourney bracket in 2009.

pwnd.
4/2/2012 8:45 AM
1|2|3...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.