Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Obamacare Scheduled for Meltdown After the Election

RUSH: Look at this story. This is from TheHill.com. This is not a conservative place. TheHill.com: "Next President Faces Possible Obamacare Meltdown." Not possible; it's certain.

Obamacare is gonna implode, and when it does, it's gonna leave a lot of people in the lurch, people who believed all of the panaceas and the utopian-like lies that were told about it to sell it -- that it was gonna be free, that it wasn't gonna cost much, that everybody was gonna be insured, that premiums were gonna come down, that you were gonna get whatever care you needed. It isn't gonna happen. By the way, this fact that this is gonna implode, this meltdown?

It's in the design.

It is designed to melt down. It is designed to fail. And when it fails, what the Regime is hoping -- it will be Hillary in this case, if she's elected. What she wants is for you to be so scared, so frustrated, so angry, so unhappy that you demand the government take over all of it. "Screw the insurance companies! Screw the doctors, screw the hospitals, screw them all! Just let the government run it!" That's what they want you to say, so that they can finally create national socialized medicine under the guise that you have demanded it.

8/13/2016 2:48 PM
Obama will turn his back on Americans again in favor of his Muslim friends by not allowing anyone who lost loved ones on 9/11 to sue Saudi Arabia.
He is the most anti-American President ever!
9/12/2016 6:29 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Say I sue Saudi Arabia and an American judge awards me 10m dollars. Is there even a way to make SA pay me?
9/12/2016 9:15 PM
Depends. There may be legal recourse to get that money by putting liens on property. The Saudi government owns plenty of assets in the US. And of course there's nothing to stop other countries from doing the same to us.

I doubt any of the last 10 presidents would support the lawsuit thing. Republican or Democrat.
9/12/2016 9:33 PM
Why would everyone be suing the US? Have we done something wrong?
9/12/2016 11:17 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 9/12/2016 11:17:00 PM (view original):
Well, we did elect O'bumble POTUS, and we've made Trump and Clinton our candidates for next in line.
Those seem pretty wrong.
9/13/2016 10:20 AM
Posted by all3 on 9/13/2016 10:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bheid408 on 9/12/2016 11:17:00 PM (view original):
Well, we did elect O'bumble POTUS, and we've made Trump and Clinton our candidates for next in line.
Those seem pretty wrong.
He's pulling a BL. Don't fall into that. His comment and my response have nothing to do with the merits of US international policy.
9/13/2016 10:23 AM
"We were supposed to fight for Willie."
9/13/2016 11:16 AM
sjpoker, you are an idiot. How can I tell? You first start off with an insult. Then when I ask the question why anyone would sue the US, you have no response but to insult me again with a BL reference.

There are no legal grounds for anyone to sue the US IF we are doing everything correctly in foreign countries. Are we?
9/13/2016 6:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

…………………………………………………………………………^………………………………………….

>>>>:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::THE TAINT
9/13/2016 8:45 PM (edited)
That was a lot of work right there. Git 'er done.
9/13/2016 8:46 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 9/13/2016 6:34:00 PM (view original):
sjpoker, you are an idiot. How can I tell? You first start off with an insult. Then when I ask the question why anyone would sue the US, you have no response but to insult me again with a BL reference.

There are no legal grounds for anyone to sue the US IF we are doing everything correctly in foreign countries. Are we?
Oh really? We haven't done anything wrong? Always have acted correctly? No collateral damage? You believe that?

No one in the world could lay claim to us being negligent?

Dont bother answering. I'm sure I know the answer. But the reality is the same as I stated it before. None of the last 10 presidents would support the lawsuit law. So I hardly think it's an Obama thing.
9/13/2016 8:56 PM
Posted by The Taint on 9/13/2016 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bheid408 on 9/13/2016 6:34:00 PM (view original):

What if civilians are killed during a bombing raid? What if some of the Bush/Cheney 22 million emails that are missing come out to show we invaded Iraq on totally false pretenses? Does everyone in Iraq get to get a piece of Uncle Sam?
Let's see if I can add to the list. Bombed civilian targets in Sudan looking for Osama. Aided Indonesian dictator to invade East Timor causing a genocide. Aided Chilean general to overthrow a popularly elected President. I could probably go on all night. But the point isn't that someone in another country might have something they could legally go after the US about. The point is we have assets in nearly every country. And opening up Pandora's box so we can allow 911 survivors to file lawsuits against the Saudis is bad for business and bad for America. And no President - Reagan, Nixon, Bush, Clinton, etc would support it. So blaming Obama for it is idiotic.
9/13/2016 9:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...450|451|452|453|454...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.