Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

9/17/2012 4:54 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/17/2012 4:54:00 AM (view original):
He HAD both houses of Congress for two years, and still never passed a budget (or a Highway Bill, or a ...).
9/17/2012 2:00 PM
IN THE SENATE YE NEED FILIBUSTER-PROOF MARGINS TO GET ANYTHING DONE

THESE AMERICAN-HATING REPUG SENS HAVESET A RECORD FOR FILIBUSTERS+ BLOCKING

9/17/2012 2:28 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/17/2012 2:28:00 PM (view original):

And the Republican congress under Clinton didnt do that.

Clinton talked and negotiated and made deals.

He reached across the aisles and made things happen.

Obama wants his wild radical agenda and if he doesnt get it he will pout and go home!
9/17/2012 2:45 PM
9/17/2012 2:50 PM
I love that Anton has the guts to show what the mainstream left believes.

People like Jim and Seamar always pretend that they are with the Center and their positions are mainstream.

I stand by my 100 people in the mall thesis.
9/18/2012 12:27 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/17/2012 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by antoncresten on 9/17/2012 2:28:00 PM (view original):

And the Republican congress under Clinton didnt do that.

Clinton talked and negotiated and made deals.

He reached across the aisles and made things happen.

Obama wants his wild radical agenda and if he doesnt get it he will pout and go home!
Also, the Dems have used Cloture to cut off discussion and debate more than any previous Senate.
9/18/2012 2:32 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/18/2012 12:27:00 AM (view original):

People like Jim and Seamar always pretend that they are with the Center and their positions are mainstream.

Hey Swamp,

Post ONE thing I have said...please quote it exactly....that is not a mainstream position.

I would point to your atheism and advocacy for legalization of prostitution as two views that are decidedly not going to be approved by your 100 people in a mall theory.
9/18/2012 4:32 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 9/18/2012 4:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/18/2012 12:27:00 AM (view original):

Hey Swamp,

Post ONE thing I have said...please quote it exactly....that is not a mainstream position.

I would point to your atheism and advocacy for legalization of prostitution as two views that are decidedly not going to be approved by your 100 people in a mall theory.
I do have a minority religion, but I accept that and always speak in defense of the majority religion.

I do have some libertarian views on drugs and prostitution. The difference of course is I would never try to force them on America like the left does.

The reason I assume you are in the extreme is your attacks against me. I assume if you are attacking me you are the opposite viewpoint.

I guess you might just be doing this for debate practice but I dont think so.

So whip out some views. I am always totally honest and open about my beliefs. Lets hear what Seamr believes.
9/18/2012 7:29 PM
9/18/2012 7:36 PM
<<I do have a minority religion, but I accept that and always speak in defense of the majority religion.

I do have some libertarian views on drugs and prostitution. The difference of course is I would never try to force them on America like the left does.

The reason I assume you are in the extreme is your attacks against me. I assume if you are attacking me you are the opposite viewpoint.>>

So everyone who disagrees with you and points out your inconsistencies is an EXTREMIST? Wow...just wow.
9/19/2012 11:03 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 9/19/2012 11:03:00 AM (view original):
<<I do have a minority religion, but I accept that and always speak in defense of the majority religion.

The reason I assume you are in the extreme is your attacks against me. I assume if you are attacking me you are the opposite viewpoint.>>

So everyone who disagrees with you and points out your inconsistencies is an EXTREMIST? Wow...just wow.
You go out of your way to find minor technical and semantic issues with my posts. You see inconsisencies where in fact non exist.

Why would somone who supports the general message jump through so many hoops to find problems with me?

9/20/2012 1:57 PM
9/20/2012 2:05 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/20/2012 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Ryan. Wants to save SS and Medicare for futur generations.

Romney. Wants to continue work to Welfare to get people out of the poverty chain.

Obama. Has no plan to save SS and Medicare other than ignore it and tax Billionaires when it is about to collapse.
Wants people to be trapped in the welfare chain so they need to vote Democratic or perish.
9/20/2012 11:20 PM (edited)
9/20/2012 2:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...165|166|167|168|169...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.