Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

ty
7/21/2015 6:02 PM

Jon Stewart Warns Obama Little Time Left To Take Away Americans’ Guns, Declare Martial Law

7/22/2015 5:52 AM
Alright, we're at a page for every day of the year.  Time to put this thread to rest.  Of course you never really know for a few decades, but I don't think there's much chance that either Bush or Obama could end up on the Mount Rushmore of worst presidents.  Too many stronger candidates - Buchanan, Pierce, Fillmore, Carter, Wilson, maybe William Henry Harrison for sheer stupidity - probably fill it up for me...
7/23/2015 7:58 PM
Good to see Obama had time to visit his father's homeland.    That's important ****.
7/25/2015 7:38 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
King Tard of window kicker island that guy is.
7/26/2015 1:49 AM
Posted by moy23 on 7/27/2015 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Obama = Worst President Ever... At least for African Americans....

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2015/07/23/under-obama-blacks-are-worse-offfar-worse-n2028985/page/full

Can BL even dispute these facts?

Love the way elder ended the article of all the ways Obama failed blacks...

"The chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., in 2011, complained about the economic plight of Black America. He said, "If (former President) Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House." He repeated the statement 12 months later, when black unemployment stood at 14.1 percent: "As the chair of the Black Caucus, I've got to tell you, we are always hesitant to criticize the President. With 14 percent (black) unemployment, if we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House." Rep. Cleaver should start marching because, to use his own words, the problems have not been addressed.

But, hey, the Confederate battle flag is down."
Blacks, and other poor people in general, are worse off today than they were when Obama took office.

I guess the question is, what can we do to solve that? Policies that reduce income inequality are at least part of the solution, which means that we need a more liberal President & Congress, not a more conservative President and Congress.

7/27/2015 11:50 AM
That's part of the disappointment with Obama. He hasn't been liberal enough. In terms of economic policy, he's been a centrist who has done Wall St. a lot of favors.
7/27/2015 12:11 PM
This woman was happy with Obama.

7/27/2015 12:30 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/27/2015 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/27/2015 12:11:00 PM (view original):
That's part of the disappointment with Obama. He hasn't been liberal enough. In terms of economic policy, he's been a centrist who has done Wall St. a lot of favors.
Is Hillary liberal enough to save African Americans from the despair that Obama left them in?
I doubt Clinton will be very liberal either, considering that she's also a centrist Democrat.
7/27/2015 12:46 PM
7/27/2015 2:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...363|364|365|366|367...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.