Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 6/17/2016 4:36:00 PM (view original):
Who is ahead in the polls?
Looks like the stats are turning against you. Maybe you should start arguing her WAR is better.
7/14/2016 8:51 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
7/14/2016 9:21 PM
ISIS is contained
7/14/2016 11:05 PM
Looks like Obama is choosing radical Islam over freedom in Turkey, just like he did in Egypt.
7/15/2016 9:07 PM
The White House announced it.
7/15/2016 9:30 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2016 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/14/2016 8:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/17/2016 4:36:00 PM (view original):
Who is ahead in the polls?
Looks like the stats are turning against you. Maybe you should start arguing her WAR is better.
Pretty sure Clinton still leads in the polls.
Still ignoring this in the other thread. Since it's relative, I'll repost it here for you too.

We all know BL loves his polls. Maybe he'll explain the latest one from PA. Shows Trump up by a handful of points head-to-head and by double-digits when all candidates are included. Isn't PA a State BL said Trump would never win? (not that polls 4 moths out mean victory)
7/16/2016 9:56 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2016 10:35:00 AM (view original):
If you believe that Trump is up by double digits, you're dumber than Mike says.
You believe every poll you see, why shouldn't I? It was reported in the Harrisburg Patriot News, which is a fairly far-reaching paper with a large on-line following. Ignore it if you choose, since it doesn't say what you like, but then quit sighting every freakin' poll that says what you do like. People with sense and logic know they don't matter, but even someone who thinks they do can't possibly believe it's ok to pick and choose the ones to believe based on whether or not they like the results. You had to stoop so low as to agree with Mike. You're getting desperate.
7/16/2016 11:37 AM
Don't you know it is pointless to argue with bad_luck? Once he does a 180 and says the complete opposite he'll just say he was speaking hypothetically.
7/16/2016 12:49 PM
The bought and paid for lib pollsters in the leftist media are trying their best to suppress the vote and try to fool their perceived lesser once again.

It never grows old for the left. Nor should it. It's winning for them and their ignorant base we like to refer to as the low information voters.

Don't get me wrong. There is a hierarchy in the New Left. They are rich and powerful. They control Wall Street and the Banks. They have Industry and Technology in their pocket. They have an embedded bureaucracy which acts like a cancer. These malignant cells attack and destroy their productive and healthy neighbors in their short term effort of survival at the cost of their host. We've seen this scenaro played out hundreds of times in recorded history between Empires and Nations. Countless and unrecorded times between smaller and less advanced entities. It's our turn. It's our time to kill ourselves.

We are drowning in a culture of entitlement. The pioneer is dead. Bureaucracy is suffocating an individuals way of doing things. Liberalism is misnamed. Ignorance is its mother. Failure is its father. Justice is its excuse. Tyranny is its reality. Trading freedom for a security promised and justice never realized under a new and crueler master exists in front of you. The Republic and our shared Constitution and contract are being attacked from within.

The polls are fun and interesting if you could trust the biased people committing the propaganda.

Means nothing to me.

My minds made up.

I'm voting TRUMP and you can post all the lies you want. Not changing my vote.

A majority are seeing through the lies. They are silent. Until election day.
7/16/2016 12:55 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 7/16/2016 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Don't you know it is pointless to argue with bad_luck? Once he does a 180 and says the complete opposite he'll just say he was speaking hypothetically.
His failure to comment indicates BL found the poll and has spend the rest of the day trying to invent some advanced metric poling numbers in order to discredit it.
7/16/2016 8:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...446|447|448|449|450...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.