Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

O'bumble f'ing things up right to the very end.
Of course, maybe he's just dumb enough to think that pardoning a Federal criminal who is responsible for hundreds of dead US soldiers will help his seemly precious legacy.
1/18/2017 3:44 PM
Last day in office for WPE!!! America celebrates!!!!

Maybe he'll get a job with CBS doing bracketology in March. Ween the libs off slowly.
1/19/2017 2:02 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
People become very agreeable when they celebrate.
1/19/2017 3:09 PM
I think they're approving of his leaving office.
1/19/2017 3:15 PM
Wow, now Bracco is privy to inside information on North Korea. Makes you wonder how someone important enough to get such information still has time to embarrass himself so much on this site.

FWIW, everything you and others have "known" about Trump's actions have been wrong for the last year +, so why not stop making an idiot of yourself by trying to pretend you have any idea whatsoever you know what he's going to do. For good or bad, nobody does.
1/19/2017 5:21 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/19/2017 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Nobody knows what he will do, but I'm willing to bet most of what he does will be self-serving.
Obama wasn't?! 90 % of politicians across the Country aren't?
Isn't that why certain people get elected and others don't, because the voters like their agenda better?
1/20/2017 9:57 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/20/2017 12:15:00 PM (view original):
all politicians are self serving to some extent. I think Trump is more self serving then most.
And why do you think that?

I hope you're not running down that stupid rabbit hole of "But some of Trump's supporters are racist" again.
1/20/2017 12:48 PM
Bracco = Obama?

Could 2 different people be so delusional about the same thing?
1/20/2017 3:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...458|459|460|461|462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.