Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
and still pa went red accept the results b l the blue wall crumbled
11/19/2016 6:04 PM
the more you swear the worse you sound do you need a hug
11/19/2016 7:50 PM
your intellect resonates in us all
11/19/2016 7:53 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/19/2016 5:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/19/2016 10:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/19/2016 8:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/18/2016 8:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rjj4191 on 11/18/2016 7:20:00 PM (view original):
oh i didn't mean to infer that i discounted them i just think the when 1 state can abnormaly affect a popular vote the electoral college keeps that in check
If anything is abnormal, it's the fact that a few counties in PA or WI (or FL in 2000) are essentially deciding the election.
Like how roughly 90% of PA counties, outside Philly and Pittsburgh voted for Trump?
You're actually correct. Those 2 cities always give an inaccurate slant to what PA citizens really want.
You're confusing area with importance. Just because 6 meth heads in central PA vote one way, doesn't mean that it's representative of 90% of the state. Most of the state's residents live in Philly and Pittsburgh.
1.8 million is "most of" 12.8 million??!! Your math skills rival your election prediction skills. I understand your desperation to be right about something, anything, but that desperation and disregard for facts just makes you look even dumber.

DEMOGRAPHY OF PENNSYLVANIA: The US Census Bureau predicts that the population of the state was 12,787,209 on July 1, 2014, a 0.67% increase since the 2010 United States Census.Jan 15, 2016.

Philadelphia: With a population of 1.5 million, the "City of Brotherly Love" is the state's largest city and the fifth largest in America.

Pittsburgh: With its population at just over 300,000, it is the state's second largest city
Philly INSIDE it's city limits last time I looked was 2 million. 5 million Metro. Looking at Philly's downtown, one would think Vancouver is hella lot bigger, but Van is just 2.5m.
Surprised Pittsburgh is only about 310,000 and about 2.5 million Metro. Portland is bigger, not quite so much in metro pop. Port is 2.1m
11/19/2016 7:57 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/19/2016 5:55:00 PM (view original):
Metro area of Pitt is over 2 million.

So thats over 8 million of 12 total.

"Most" seems accurate.
As usual, NOT what you claimed the 1st time.
Right on the 2nd try is a vast improvement for you.
Of course, those numbers show how clearly there was no reason for Clinton to lose the State . . . except for her being the lying, cheating, stealing Queen of Corruption that is.
That's probably why some idiot on this site claimed Trump would NEVER win PA. Sure wouldn't want to be him.

11/19/2016 8:03 PM
Worst presidents: Taft, Carter, Bush Sr., Bush Jr., but those guys all get a C+ Obama gets a D, and although I am Canadian, I am SO glad they threw out him and the elitists. Taft was in the pockets of the Bankers. Jimmy is a globalist. Bush Sr, a Skull and Bones and if there is an Illuminati, he is in big time. Bush Jr., imo was having his strings pulled by 'the hidden Global mafia' Sounds like nonsense. Maybe it is. but there were NO WMD in Iraq, and thousands died for nothing. I have no opinion on Afghanistan, because they got Bin Laden.

Obama?

I was surprised he was re elected. He alienated a lot of people when he mocked the Bible and the Christian faith. This includes some who are democrats. You guys south of 49 HAVE to stop hating the opposition. You voted Hilary? Fine, but pray for your president, that he be led to do what's right and that he will seek wisdom. God allows certain ones to be in office and you now have 'The Donald.' Just remember that there is no such thing as a perfect leader. Neither can ANY man solved the problems of the US. It is the people who will do this .. Government can only feed on the people, and grow it's tentacles. I hope your current one shows integrity

A country that is divided cannot prosper, and the stuff I see going on between both factions is very disturbing to me. Eg: I voted for Harper in the last election (We get ours done in about 6 weeks) ... Well we got Trudeau.. took me an hour to stop crying, but some of us meet every week to do one thing: Pray for our President.. for guidance, protection and wisdom. You guys do that and the hate stuff ought to soon stop.. (Next election, I will still vote Conservative ;) )
11/19/2016 8:16 PM (edited)
Why is the WPE ******* with Israel on the way out the door? Cementing his legacy as WPE?
12/24/2016 4:10 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/5/2012 10:28:00 PM (view original):

I'll ask again,  if the explanation is "It's beyond his abilities to make change", why do we care who becomes our leader?

In all seriousness, I think we know our government is akin to a clogged toilet.    There's a lot of **** in there and someone has to flush it out.   Some people just take a **** on top of it and say "Nothing I can do" or "Not my fault".   Some people try to unclog it.    I think we know where Obama and his big government policies fall.

DRAIN THE SWAMP, YOU SHITSUCKING LIBS!!!!!
12/24/2016 4:25 PM
We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.
12/27/2016 8:17 AM
Worst president is Woodrow Wilson. Not only was he the first "liberal" president, he sewed the seeds for over 60,000,000 dead in WWII.

Of course, if Obama keeps going the way he has been for the past few weeks by making the whole world mad at the US, he will be the worst ever.
12/28/2016 11:46 AM
◂ Prev 1...456|457|458|459|460...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.