Castro vs. Hitler Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
NONE!

CASTRO  HAS BEEN DEMONIZED BY YANKEE IMPERIALISTIC DOGS!

VIVA CASTRO!
4/10/2012 10:03 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I wanna get drunk with Ozzie in the hotel bar!
4/10/2012 10:11 AM
So, if I'm reading this right, you guys think MLB doesn't want to make Jews mad but doesn't care about the Cubans' feelings?
4/10/2012 10:15 AM
Hitler is generally and universally regarded as one of the most evil persons to ever live.  You don't need to be Jewish to feel that way and acknowledge the extent and horror of his deeds.

Castro is quite a few notches down from Hitler.  He certainly invokes a deep felt and passionate hatred from Cubans, but for the average American he's just another dime-a-dozen small country dictator.
4/10/2012 10:28 AM (edited)
Hitlers like that now but back then I doubt most countries had the hatred or gave a ****. Castro is evil, step down from Hitler for sure but still evil. He dies, and his more evil brother steps in. Good times.
4/10/2012 10:29 AM
Ima guess five games.
4/10/2012 10:31 AM
RACIST!
4/10/2012 10:39 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 4/10/2012 10:28:00 AM (view original):
Hitler is generally and universally regarded as one of the most evil persons to ever live.  You don't need to be Jewish to feel that way and acknowledge the extent and horror of his deeds.

Castro is quite a few notches down from Hitler.  He certainly invokes a deep felt and passionate hatred from Cubans, but for the average American he's just another dime-a-dozen small country dictator.

I'm guessing, if you're Cuban and lost family under Castro's evil reign, you'd probably disagree with "quite a few notches down".

4/10/2012 10:42 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/10/2012 10:15:00 AM (view original):
So, if I'm reading this right, you guys think MLB doesn't want to make Jews mad but doesn't care about the Cubans' feelings?
JEWS RUN BASEBALL. HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE JEWISH?

HOW MANY, AGENTS, MANAGEMENT,  AND MEDIA

IS SELIG A JEW?
4/10/2012 10:46 AM
RYAN BRAUN IS!!!!   AND HE'S ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!
4/10/2012 10:51 AM
GIVE US BACK OUR LAND!!!!

HEY HEY HOKA HOKA!!!!
4/10/2012 10:51 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/10/2012 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 4/10/2012 10:28:00 AM (view original):

I'm guessing, if you're Cuban and lost family under Castro's evil reign, you'd probably disagree with "quite a few notches down".

Right.  But if you're not Cuban, he's just another small-country dictator. 

Ghaddafi, Amin, Duvalier, Marcos, Kim Jong Il, Castro, etc., etc.
4/10/2012 10:54 AM
Kim Jong needs to die. He's one bad man.
4/10/2012 11:05 AM
123 Next ▸
Castro vs. Hitler Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.