WHO WANTS TO BET? Topic

Somebody, anybody ("decent"), please come forward as a 3rd Party candidate.  If ever there was an election made for such a candidate to win, this is it.
4/11/2012 3:51 PM
two moderates

meh
4/11/2012 4:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I AM LORD_CLUCK.
4/11/2012 11:23 PM
Scalia is a joke.
4/12/2012 12:37 AM
BUT TRUE
4/12/2012 5:53 AM
You'll say anything to keep down women and non-white folk.
4/12/2012 1:16 PM

It’s pretty disturbing that now there is an apparent litmus test on the depth of Obama’s devotion to Christianity. The idea of separating church and state is the most important tenet of the last millennium and is the foundation of modern democracy.

Do we want our president obeying the Constitution or “doing the work of God”? We just experienced a born-again Christian president who claimed divine guidance when he launched, on false pretenses, the catastrophic invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, which resulted in thousands of needless deaths.

Richard Parr
Santa Monica

4/12/2012 4:16 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 4/10/2012 5:53:00 PM (view original):
YER ON. ALTHOUGH YE DON'T POST THAT MUCH,ANYWAY. I SHOULDA MADE IT A MINIMUM OF 1000 POSTS

PLEASE REVEAL ALL ALIASES

MINE ARE: FUDGEPACKER, PEACEFROG, CLEON, WISCONCIN, MICKJAGGER, PILLERBITER, THE_DEVIL, LORD_CLUCK, CUSTER, BUFFALO HUMP
My posts were plentiful before they wiped everything out and started over.

I actually have no aliases.  This is it.
4/13/2012 11:07 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
WHO WANTS TO BET? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.