WHO WANTS TO BET? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by antoncresten on 4/10/2012 5:38:00 PM (view original):
OBAMA VS. THE MORMON

I GOT OBAMA!  LOSER HAS TO NOT POST FOR A YEAR(EXCEPT FER THEME OR CLASSIFIED THREAD)

THAT GOES FER ALL ALIAISESES

STEP UP, REPUG FAGGOTS!
I'm in.
5/17/2012 8:27 PM
YER DOWN BY TEN POINTS!
5/17/2012 8:46 PM
DEAR CRUSTY.................

Allow me to try to explain the cold hard truth to you. AGAIN!!!

There are registered voters and likely voters.

Polls that use registered voters are worthless.

Polls that use likely voters fall into the 3% range.

Registered voters probably won't vote and they watch Oprah and want to know what big *** Kim will do next.

Likely voters work and pay taxes and aren't stupid. Did I mention they are likely to vote?

So. Now I gotta go to RUSH LIMBAUGH.  Why do you make me do this ****? Why do you make me work? I wish you would get off your *** and open up the wallet and just go ahead and get RUSH LIMBAUGH 24/7. You're just a tightwad.

So now I'm gonna release the truth of the poll you are talking about.

Here is a blast from the past. Bill Clinton. His #1 advisor. Bill Clintons #1 advisor on the Fox poll.
5/17/2012 9:24 PM
THIS IS DICK MORRIS ON FOX................

And you can't have it both ways. You can't say he was good when he worked for Clinton but he sucks now. You can't say Faux News sucks and tells lies then use one poll that puts Obama up by 7. You are in the PIT brother. 

Here's the deal.........................................................

MORRIS: It generally doesn't make sense to do a survey where 40% of the people you are interviewing are not going to vote. There is a real purpose to surveying adults, registered voters. If you want to know how the election is going to come out, don't pay attention to that.

RUSH: Well, so Dick Morris has basically told the Fox audience to pay no attention to the Fox poll. Because it's of registered voters, not likely voters, and that means the sample is made up of 40% of people who are not gonna vote. So Morris wasn't through. He had a little bit more to say.

MORRIS: I did a poll. Six thousand interviews with likely voters from May 5th to May 11th, and margin of error less than half of 1%. Every one of them a likely voter. I have Obama behind Romney 52 to 42.

RUSH: So Dick Morris goes on O'Reilly and debunks the Fox poll and touts his own. By the way, the Fox poll is the only one out there -- even the New York Times/CBS, ABC/Washington Post, NBC/Wall Street Journal, the Fox poll is the only one that has Obama up. Morris was clear.

SO THERE YOU GO. You should probably jump off the wagon. Maybe Dapper Duck and you could get together.

5/17/2012 9:37 PM
I surveyed 1,000 people and they all think you are batshit insane. 
5/17/2012 9:53 PM
Obviously not in swamp's proverbial mall.

999 would think he's insane; one would think he's a victim.
5/17/2012 10:13 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 5/17/2012 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Obviously not in swamp's proverbial mall.

999 would think he's insane; one would think he's a victim.
I shot that one and asked someone else. 
5/17/2012 10:15 PM
You shot swampy?!
5/18/2012 3:12 AM
CMON *******

$100  WIFS GIFT CERT. + BANNED FROM POSTING IN THE PIT FOR NEW BET TAKERS

YE TALK ALOT, REPUGS, LETS HAVE A LOOK AT YE
10/11/2012 7:43 PM
This is a great idea.

I'm gonna copy you.

I'll start a thread and see how many takers I get.

I'm already up 100 wif bucks from you.

10/11/2012 8:34 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
WHO WANTS TO BET? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.