Update: 4/18/12 (UPDATED) Topic

Posted by sammyboy4022 on 4/20/2012 8:27:00 PM (view original):
Hey Norbert;

Thumbs up on this minor update I definitely like what you have been doing.

One question and let me know if this has been addressed already but in the major update is their being considered the possiblity of subbing in skill players by formation. For example in trips and Shotgun putting in your receiving TE and maybe your fast rb with good hands vs in the I Formation your regular TE and good all around rb? On defense I would love to be able to sub in a pash rusher on passing downs and designate which of my two lbers stay in the game in the nickel and dime!

Again if you have already addressed let me know

Thanks   
I don't want to turn this into a thread about the major update, since there is a thread about that already, but we are going to try very much to work what you mentioned into the game.  I should start coding on the update in May and should be able to post a more concrete post of what to expect in the update sometime after that, possibly in June.  I know the major update will take longer than most of us would like, but I don't want to rush it and I want to make sure it is moving the game in the right direction.  I'm also going to try to set up an open beta to the update before we push it out, but I have to figure out how to do that on our end since we haven't done that before.
4/21/2012 10:33 AM
Thanks Norbert I appreciate it! 
4/21/2012 10:47 AM
Just finished recruiting in Wilkinson......I have to say that the ability to rescind recruiting actions was a HUGE bonus.  It made me feel like I had the maximum flexibility to control whom I recruited and how I did it.  I think I only used that capability once or twice, but it just felt like it was a huge increase in the ability to control your own destiny.

Thanks Norbert.
4/26/2012 7:57 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 4/26/2012 7:57:00 AM (view original):
Just finished recruiting in Wilkinson......I have to say that the ability to rescind recruiting actions was a HUGE bonus.  It made me feel like I had the maximum flexibility to control whom I recruited and how I did it.  I think I only used that capability once or twice, but it just felt like it was a huge increase in the ability to control your own destiny.

Thanks Norbert.
+1
4/26/2012 6:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
Update: 4/18/12 (UPDATED) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.